Returning from Vacation Mode Shortly

Aurabolt

Citizen
Ok so I learned from a Skype Chatroom I'm in (I'm aurabolt84 on Skype) two days after I went into VM the Alliance I was in (How High, sister Alliance to THC) was disbanded for the merge with Madhouse and a few other Alliances in a bid to challenge B2B. I'm annoyed but not surprised as everyone saw it coming. I do agree with those who've said Dialhq played his hand a bit too early but it's happened so...yeah.

I will have a decision to make when I come out of VM in a few days and that is what alliance I join next. I took some time off mostly for mental health reasons. I'm leaning heavily toward quitting the server sooner than later but not before weighing my options. I've got a presence in basically every ocean being contested right now so we'll see where the chips fall.

Aurabolt

Citizen
I messaged you back but in short, I decided to Ghost the server. The info you and two others who messaged me made that decision a very easy one to make on the spot. I'm just done being bounced around Alliances for one. It was also obvious by that point loyalty means little these days to too many people. There was a lot of manipulation behind the scenes folks thought most weren't noticing.

Anywho, B2B won the server at this point. Lethal joining up with them wasn't needed but that just makes it easier for them to secure 40% with weeks to spare. There is going to be a feeding frenzy and anyone in the middle who's not with B2B or pacted with them is getting eaten. I'm just gonna put it like that.