Return units while being conquered

• Thread starter DeletedUser16306
  • Start date

DeletedUser16306

Let's say I have one city and I send my units to some ghost town on the same island and someone starts conquering me. How can I return those troops ? Game prevents me from doing anything like going to agora or doing anything on the map.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11525

Assuming you on the web:
- If the troops are still in the recall window (5 minutes I think), you can click on the 'troop movement' tab (diagonal sword along the upper tool bar0, and click the 'X' next to the units. This will cancel the movement and the units will return home.
- If the troops are in the ghost town, you should be able to use the 'Outside' tab in the Agora to recall them.
- If the troops are outside of the recall window, you need to wait for them to arrive at the ghost town before you can recall them.

I believe mobile has similar options, but I don't have my phone handy.

DeletedUser16136

Let's say I have one city and I send my units to some ghost town on the same island and someone starts conquering me. How can I return those troops ? Game prevents me from doing anything like going to agora or doing anything on the map.
If you're under siege you won't be able to recall troops from the ghost. You can try sending the troops to an alliance member instead, then you can just ask them to kick the troops if you're under siege. You can also send a myth unit with your troops and they'll automatically bounce from the ghost when the support lands and return immediately.

DeletedUser16306

I am not actually in that situation it's just hypothetical. And that's pretty stupid that it is impossible to recall those units. They should change that so you can at least access agora.

DeletedUser16306

Only if you have more cities. If you have only one city game doesn't allow you to do anything