Rethymno Forums Are Dead

DeletedUser

If anyone else still reads these forums I would like to point out the general lack of activity here

DeletedUser271

Merely pointing out a problem won't solve it :)

Maybe you could try to liven things up a bit by working with other players and create a kind of newspapers (like this one, for instance), advertise the forum on your alliance forum, even try to get some of your enemies to come over here and get some trash talk going on :p

Anyway, just get some people over here! :-D

DeletedUser

If you actually look there used to be a few players in here but nearly all of them have ghosted ingame and all I was doing was posting to see if anyone from the world would notice The majority of players I speak with dont care to read/post on the forums

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Make a pnp against AD
Person who makes the best one gets my account (or I will give to someone of their choosing).
Account has 58 cities with slots for up over 90, 9k gold, and some buffs in inventory

DeletedUser

Make a pnp against AD
Person who makes the best one gets my account (or I will give to someone of their choosing).
Account has 58 cities with slots for up over 90, 9k gold, and some buffs in inventory

lol, scrub.....

DeletedUser11717

hahahahahahahaha ^^^

ED, can I have a few of those cities beforehand? You're in such a great BP area :D

DeletedUser

Cucci, Every time I post you gotta reply with a comment that does absolutely nothing to the convo.
Take your trash self back where you came from and learn how to actually be a productive member of the community instead of insults from the 90's.

DeletedUser

Cucci, Every time I post you gotta reply with a comment that does absolutely nothing to the convo.
Take your trash self back where you came from and learn how to actually be a productive member of the community instead of insults from the 90's.

ur a quitter at grepo and basically just still lurking.