Reservation Share Troubleshooting

DeletedUser

To be blunt, the system is a nightmare to get to work. In theory, this thing is a godsend to the alliances my group has been coordinating with. We recently just dealt with a nasty situation where we recruited someone who was in the process of being conquered by one of our close pact members. In the end we resolved it by kicking the player in question at the request of the other alliance, but the incident did raise tensions a bit and the invited player probably felt a little more than betrayed. So after that, we decided to avoid such an event happening again by sharing reservations...

...Yeah, except we can't get it to work. We've managed to accept some invites, but there's always a problem in some place or another. So I want to know what circumstances prevent two alliances from accepting an invitation to share reservations:

1 - If an alliance has reservations on a minor pact member of the other alliance, does this prevent them from sharing reservations?

2 - If all the reservations (including expired ones) in two joining alliances are deleted and they try to join, are they guaranteed to successfully be able to share an invite, or are there still some circumstances that may still prevent this? Because deleting all reservations and reinstating them after accepting everyone may be the simplest solution.

3 - And basically, what are all the cirumstances that would prevent a shared reservation request from being accepted?

Thank you in advance. I hope I didn't sound to abrasive in my inquiry.

DeletedUser

You did sound rather abrasive. :p

The only condition I'm aware of is if you have active claims on the same city. Believe me, that was a royal pain when we were trying to share reservations with someone.