Research not on Academy

DeletedUser

Hi

One of my tutorial quests says that i need to research 'Conquest' in the Academy,however when I looked in the Academy I do not have it in there so I am a little bit stuck.

DeletedUser271

It's here :

825994image.jpg

DeletedUser

Hi

I just looked on my Academy and on the last row I only have the top 2. I have never seen the bottom one. I was just having a look at the image you posted and I noticed that there are 5 icons in the row between 19 and 22...i only have the top 4. I have posted about this in my Alliance Forum and it seems that everyone else has the same as me.

Thanks

DeletedUser271

Are you playing on Hyperborea ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser271

Then it's absolutely normal ;-) Hyperborea is a no conquest world which means you can't conquer active players and you can't research 'Conquest' in your academy. The only thing you can do is found a city or conquer a ghost town (you only need to research CS and attack the city to hold a siege which will last 24hours to conquer it).

DeletedUser

It's here :

825994image.jpg

I have the conquest research and all on my world. It's "pi" server and it's set to conquest, but the description of that particular research says "conquer a city by starting a revolt"...do I still need to research this to get "conquest" a city? is that the "24 hour siege" you are reffering to?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser298

That's because Pi is a revolt world, not a conquest world. The picture is a little different, I think it's like 2 people or something I don't really know, been a little while since I've played revolt. Here's a guide that explains everything because I'm too lazy to http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Revolt

DeletedUser

That's because Pi is a revolt world, not a conquest world. The picture is a little different, I think it's like 2 people or something I don't really know, been a little while since I've played revolt. Here's a guide that explains everything because I'm too lazy to http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Revolt

ok I'm sorry, how do I find out what my world settings on? this is so damn confusing on here, I swear.

DeletedUser39

ok I'm sorry, how do I find out what my world settings on? this is so damn confusing on here, I swear.

Go the the forum overview and scroll down to the worlds;

260spkh.png

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Acupuncture

DeletedUser

The settings are displayed underneath every world.
Here: Worlds

And when you click on a world, on top: Pi

Bah, I didn't see taht others have answered it... Oh well. :D