Requested thread- trash talk central

DeletedUser8562

well this sure heated up! i guess i missed the fun, didnt i?

DeletedUser

fail short of my goal for this week. :(
remember telling someone that I wanted to get to 75 by the end of the week.
8Ikl3.png

8Ikae.jpg

DeletedUser9651

I am all talk? Really? who are you? look at your BP.. besides being the 'proud founder' of Spartacus, who you left so you can be closer to Kame's sss! You must love that taste... anyways.. I will not give tbone the pet turtle what he wants, which is for us to do an OP on him... he is the biggest pet turtle Kameleon has and I am not going to waste my units on him.. thisisgrepolis

oh and I forgot Kameleon prefers graphs and charts to show proof that they are a bunch of turtles.. here it is..

4f11599281.png

whom man I forgot right what happens when we don't defend a city we lose it so ya ill be the turtle but last time I checked were first in the world if im not mistaken so it looks like were doing better than you. And your so right delrey graphs don't lie so tell me how 2nd feels

DeletedUser8562

whom man I forgot right what happens when we don't defend a city we lose it so ya ill be the turtle but last time I checked were first in the world if im not mistaken so it looks like were doing better than you. And your so right delrey graphs don't lie so tell me how 2nd feels

the rankings page isnt a graph :p
you still have much to learn, young one ;)

DeletedUser9651

is players an important category? >_<
no but we have the biggest player in the world best abp fighter in the world best dbp fighter in the world the best fighter in the world the biggest ally in the world most abp as a ally in the world most dbp as a ally in the world the most bp as ally in the world

DeletedUser8562

no but we have the biggest player in the world best abp fighter in the world best dbp fighter in the world the best fighter in the world the biggest ally in the world most abp as a ally in the world most dbp as a ally in the world the most bp as ally in the world
just cause you guys started racking up bp earlier in your ally doesnt mean you have the most total bp per member

DeletedUser9351

Man I wish i could have still been active in Delphi when you got eaten alive, Tbone. :)