Repopulating

DeletedUser

Okay, so let's say you work up to level 20 and some giant alliance attacks you. Now you have a total of 10 swordsmen and 5 archers. How do you rebuild your population so you can recruit more fighters?
:confused:

DeletedUser

I believe that the attackers can only loot resources and destroy units, ships and the wall. You still have the same resources coming in daily.

DeletedUser

You want to recruit more fighters ?
You can build the farm, suicide unites or destroy some bulding levels...
Upgrade the farm is the best way of course

DeletedUser

You want to recruit more fighters ?
You can build the farm, suicide unites or destroy some bulding levels...
Upgrade the farm is the best way of course

Okay, so if you are already at the highest farm level, you could destroy some farm levels, then rebuild the farm levels and you will get the instant population increase when the farm is completed?

DeletedUser

No, population limit is based on present farm levels. Destroying and rebuilding will leave you at the same farm level, so same population.

However, if a bunch of units die, either in attack or defense, those slots are freed up and you can just train more at the barracks.

DeletedUser

You can demolish your city to FREE up population. Alternatively, you can go into your academy and research 'Plow'. That'll give you an extra 200 population. Also you can build Thermal Baths which will give you around 300 population.

Though, it seems your problem is defending. What I recommend you do is build a hell lot more defense. Seeing as you're probably new, 50% should do it. You can appeal to people around you for help.

DeletedUser

However, if a bunch of units die, either in attack or defense, those slots are freed up and you can just train more at the barracks.

So, you are saying that when a swordsman dies, another free population unit will appear in the "Free Population" slot?

DeletedUser

Current Population = how many troops and your buildings take up.

If you loose units or buildings you get the population that they were taking up back. You population limit stays the same! What you ACTUALLY have may change depending on units and building and such.

DeletedUser

At what rate does the population increase?

If you click on the Farm, you may see that the current population is not up to the maximum population. Click on picture below. I have watched this and saw that occasionally a unit is added. Is there anything that can increase the rate of population growth, or what determines this rate of re-population?
re-population.JPG
:)

DeletedUser

No, population growth in that screenshot means how many population units will be added when you upgrade the farm from level eleven to level twelve, nothing more.

DeletedUser13

U can research Plow for 200 more Residents(Population)! :D

DeletedUser

I have noticed that when I do battle that about 5 minutes after the battle, the the free population increases and the Current population + Free population = Maximum population. However, sometimes everything does not equal and Current population + Free population < Maximum population. During this time, with no battles or building occurring, 1 unit at a time will be added to the Free Population.

DeletedUser

OK so this might not be the best place to ask this question but since y'all are already on the topic of levels how do you know what level you are? i have been playing for about a week or so, and read the how to guides in the forum but i am still not sure what level i am.

thanks your the help. i am in waters of 43 here in Hyper and just joined a dead alliance as well and looking for an active one.

DeletedUser

OK so this might not be the best place to ask this question but since y'all are already on the topic of levels how do you know what level you are? i have been playing for about a week or so, and read the how to guides in the forum but i am still not sure what level i am.

thanks your the help. i am in waters of 43 here in Hyper and just joined a dead alliance as well and looking for an active one.

I'd offer to take you in but we are not really active in 43, have a couple members, just not many

DeletedUser

Its simple only level up your farm to the next level then BAM! 36 or less Free Population!

DeletedUser2498

yeah the only way you lose population space is if someone hits your city with a thunderbolt that happens to hit your farm, in which case you can rebuild it and everything is back to normal. if they just kill your troops your available population increases to reflect the troops you lost. no demolishing necessary, just rebuild your defenses.

DeletedUser

There is no such thing as a "player level", but there are building levels. You can find the building levels in the building view. The following circled numbers are the building levels:
2hfunux.png

Excuse all the blacked-out stuff, but I am very secretive to where my cities are :p

And for future reference, questions about the game can go here

hope that helped!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is no such thing as a "player level", but there are building levels. You can find the building levels in the building view. The following circled numbers are the building levels:
2hfunux.png

Excuse all the blacked-out stuff, but I am very secretive to where my cities are :p

And for future reference, questions about the game can go here

Very helpful picture. I believe he is referring to what rank he is. As far as hiding your location, I don't think that worked too well lol. May have something to with you can see your rank and then just look you up on the server and boom, found waldo! Lmao