Reponse to Pellamike

DeletedUser4951

Move a little closer plz, after Lato, I realize that I very much took for granted someone that fed easy manti kills at the same time almost every night, CBA to turn on their alarms, and rarely attacked back. Being genuine here please pop as many founds next to me as possible, I'll give you a week to build them and I won't even ask for help with fighting you. I could use easy ABP and lord knows you were an easy source of it ;).

Edit: I'm genuinely and humbly asking you to come out and found around me, as many as you can. Do it. I reallllly want that ABP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7492

Not sure what Lato means? So your saying you want me to found next to you and i get a week to build? And then this is how you prove your better than me? Sounds like an awesome plan i guess.

I have never attacked you, the only time i have any dealing with you is in helorus, and you attacked me from 2 hours away like 6 times, then ghosted.

DeletedUser4951

So I take it you don't want to be near me then? I don't blame you, we both know I came at you a lot more than 6 times, ate your mantis and such. You actually helped my ABP rank a lot. The only time you attacked me, you needed your team mates to clear me then bragged to me like it was some awesome victory lmao.

And yeah you should be able to build up in 7 days but hey tell me what you think is fair and I'm game for it. I can give you until you own a whole rock and have 25+ towns if you want. Results gonna be the same. I'm gonna catch you over and over again. Only this time when you run your team into the ground, someone isn't gonna take pity on you and let you slide in tail between your legs.

DeletedUser7492

Working with team mates to clear cities, the nerve of me.

And in Helorus you ran grepolice into the ground and I won that world?.... soooo what are we talking about here..? Eating Manti's that came from an event.. why do you think i sent them at you? So let's say mortis comes down towards me... you going to take my cities by yourself? No help from team mates, or anyone in Mortis? Or your calling me out and telling me to colonize an ocean and a half away from where i dropped ? Am i taking stupid pills or is this a serious challenge? You win this battle... Tfitz you can close this post if you want lol

DeletedUser4951

Wouldn't know the feeling, your cities were pretty easy to hit on the front line. Didn't really need help clearing. I'm just not sure why you bragged for getting one into revolt lmao.

Last I checked Grepolice was fine when I left though? Couple bumps in the road but the plan was working, obviously, since it put X in VM, ghosted several top GOAT players, and put a few more in VM. I'd say the biggest snag was that after X a real leader in White Khalifa took his place. Yeah you won the world... after your team got beat on by the guys who took over GP and made it Minions. They let you in, we covered that bit, so I agree what's your point? You won, again, tail between your legs. Bandwagoning on the success of others. Just as I said originally.

Sent them at me? If that means left them in your cities while I hit them at the same time every night then yeah, you totally sent them at me. I think we got up to 2 weeks of just me coming at the same time every day before you caught on.

You mean to tell me you can't LTS yourself and build an effective force in a week? I know a few people on speed 3 that would be taking my sleep away in a few days...

I'll tell you what. I'm confident, lets say Mortis comes to your group since that's what it'll take it seems. I'm willing to fight you myself while they pick off everyone else if you want and if Mortis' leaders agree. Hell you fed me a couple slots on Helo. I'd love to have that again.