Remus + Romulus

DeletedUser

So Remus went back to being Dragon Lords. Did they have a falling out? Trying to find stuff out on Tau is like pulling teeth. And the fact that it's so quiet here...

DeletedUser5088

I think they realized that Remus gets killed by Romulus :p

DeletedUser7307

yah right when they made romulus and remus their names i was wondering if they actually knew the mythology

DeletedUser

they don't, this game is greek and romulus and remus are roman

Well I wouldn't say the game is ONLY Greek, Triremes are Roman ships and the Ancient Greeks didn't use archers and catapults until later when they were no longer the dominate power in the world. Plus the chariots in the game which the Greeks didn't use either, so I would go more with the game is mostly Greek.

DeletedUser

Just a question as I dont play this world:
What happened to Plagueis when he betrayed Chiefum and sabotaged the Lycans?

DeletedUser7307

the lycans merged with game over and so did the top players from several alliances

DeletedUser

I heard chiefum was away and plagueis lied and told everyone chiefum wanted the merge, therefore sabotaging the alliance

DeletedUser7307

I have no idea, i joined game over before that happened and I just recently quit grepolis for a while. I will come back again. i always do

DeletedUser

Speaking of betraying alliances.. As I Founded 55-22 and the United Alliances, everything was great. We got in a war with WDTFS (sorry Charl), and were winning. Then VVV betrayed the NAP we had placed at the beginning (probably partly due to them joining WDTFS in CANDAIE) and started attacking us.. After I messaged both Founders multiple tiems and got ignored, we pulled out of the war and went to defend ourselves. Called for aid from Dragoncire2 and everyone else like BLT the Conquerer, Apokrovic, tuffbme, and others. Didn't come (even though we all swore to look after one another).

So I tell me people to jump ship to "save themselves". Some joined the other clans and got betrayed again..

Turns out, the UA that I had founded and the help I had given to the other UA alliances (Minus SPQR) went without appreciation as "there's no room for a Bible thumper in this world".. AKA you believe in God and we don't like that so we'll hand you over to your enemies and watch you fail..

So now I'm just sitting with my one measly city :(

Not trying to get anyone to feel bad because I know people can suck sometimes. Just thought I'd share. Guess I just needed to learn that.

DeletedUser5638

We betrayed the NAP? LOL. That's why you and Tamathena tried spying on our cities and tried farming My members. You simply got caught and your alliance destroyed and your stuck on an Island with a small city with no Farming Villages thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Really? Because I don't remember ever spying on any city in TAU, nor do I remember her doing so as well (we had all spy reports posted in alliance forum). I also don't ever remember ANY of my people attacking ANY member of VVV until AFTER you guys had attacked us. Because the initial attack from you guys was towards one of my weaker players and they lost everything.

I messaged you and Kknesebusch (spell check) twice and neither of you replied. So that's not my fault I was wanting to work things out and you weren't.

In which case, it only shows how "unfriendly" you are (in terms of pacted and NAPed alliances) by not even bothering to be like "yo what's the problem?".

Regardless you guys had no problem taking us out as I'm not about to argue who did what with you. Doesn't matter.

DeletedUser7307

the united alliances was doing pretty good, it wasnt 55-22

DeletedUser

Sorry, thought I said the UA, NOT just 55-22. Most of my players were way to small to even attack anyone.

Oh well, live and learn.

DeletedUser

I heard chiefum was away and plagueis lied and told everyone chiefum wanted the merge, therefore sabotaging the alliance

Nah never lied to anyone about chiefum knowing about the merge , i was the recruiter and helped make decisions. things were getting hectic and people were talking and chiefum was gone for 4 days straight which people knew so theres no way chiefum would even know about us merging anywayz. so i did what i thought was best and got top players from other crappy alliances and my friends had other friends who had other friends who had other friends who all joined GO lol... we all came together but chiefums a cool dude got nothing against him , IMO just didnt like his leadership.

and the united alliance thing got destroyed real quick lol

woops double post my bad :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh no the dreaded double post how dare you LOL.
(please don't give me another infraction)

Chiefum is gone now as well as remus + romulus.

DeletedUser

Yeah went bye bye real quick thanks to Romulus and Remus not holding up their end of the United Alliances rules and support. They completely let us and SPQR die and was like "lol".

I'm over here like okay -__-

But oh well. Least my people are in good clans now. Most from my group are in Bridgeburners. Some in Malazan Empire and 2 in Game Is Over.

Too bad everyone still hates me though (as in everyone and their mother just loves sending attacks at me). :(