Refugee

DeletedUser10445

Id say we give two days on attacking the refugee before we stop if he joined a new alliance that is not the enemy. Also that new alliance cannot aid him for those two days. What do you guys think?

DeletedUser9662

What is the point of this thread :p? Usually this would be in the alliance forum

DeletedUser10445

the point is if all alliances follow this, it'll be easier to be diplomatic. yea not all alliances are the same and wont care that the refugee joined a different alliance. they'll just keep attacking. We had it in Gythium but not sure if we'll have it here. if we don't then that's fine with me

DeletedUser10729

it normally works like this if the refugee goes to an alliance and they don't respect or fear you then they won't care about you two day thing they will just stack him up for the bp. thats how it always seems to work

DeletedUser

Speed 2 worlds I run a 24 hour refugee rule. From there, idc after that.

DeletedUser

Idk, most times it's sorted out between the leaderships involved.

DeletedUser

well no one seems to care so why even bother

Its a little of that and also the fact that this should be an internally thing. Not every alliance/person is the same and would want to follow these rules. I for one am one of those guys. You will take me alive before I follow this. The old saying go down with the ship means that everyone will die with the ship. Collateral damage from them being a refugee is the mistake of the alliance that recruited them without doing proper homework. Its the whole person concept. You want that player you take their trash and skeletons to. ;)

DeletedUser10445

Its a little of that and also the fact that this should be an internally thing. Not every alliance/person is the same and would want to follow these rules. I for one am one of those guys. You will take me alive before I follow this. The old saying go down with the ship means that everyone will die with the ship. Collateral damage from them being a refugee is the mistake of the alliance that recruited them without doing proper homework. Its the whole person concept. You want that player you take their trash and skeletons to. ;)

I agree with you but at the same time a lot new players don't really know whats going on and because the quest tells them to join an alliance they join whichever alliance. Most big alliances once they have the players they want, they stop recruiting, which theres nothing wrong with that, you always want the best and most loyal players on your team, but sucks for that person whose alliance got destroyed and is looking for a new beginning with someone else. but not everyone has to follow this.

DeletedUser

Most players here had made the experience being conquered at least once, because of this. (Including me).

Learn from your mistakes and do better in the next world then or after you restart here.

I have led in Gamma , theta and recently WORLD MU. Founder of Righteous D3th, here now with my mates all experienced reping THE GREEK STATES.

Refuge rule has always bee 24 hrs but i never take them in not worth it..

DeletedUser8159

This is pointless to discuss... refugee rules really are only followed if the alliance a player goes to has a pact with the alliance they move to. If its an enemy alliance theyll just stack him as vern57 stated. So this isn't even worth discussing in my opinion. Y'all can agree or not...

DeletedUser

This is pointless to discuss... refugee rules really are only followed if the alliance a player goes to has a pact with the alliance they move to. If its an enemy alliance theyll just stack him as vern57 stated. So this isn't even worth discussing in my opinion. Y'all can agree or not...

Well the exception would be a player moving from an alliance at war to a 3rd party that isn't in the war. In which, the former enemy still sends hit and the new ally is like "yo chill". THAT is where I think refugee rule becomes beneficial.

But with what you said, I'm with you haha

DeletedUser4951

In En the refugee rule is 48 hours. The player can't be support or have siege break attempts on them and must defend themselves entirely. In US, I feel as though that rule is trampled on often. Most people won't respect it or will try to claim there's a refugee in your alliance when there's not.

Here's the basic refugee rule, player runs to an alliance, if someone is attacking them they provide proof to an alliance leader that they are a refugee. This is typically at least one clear with the defender's troops killed in the past 48 hours at least. There are only four appropriate actions for refugees.

1) The alliance thanks the attacker for the info and lets the player go.
2) The player releases his/her farm or conquest target.
3) The refugee pays resources from then on out.
4) The 48 hour rule is requested. If denied, then its usually a bad sign of things to come for the defending alliance.

DeletedUser

LOL I know a few players who could use further explanation on this right now haha.