reform the penguins!

DeletedUser9287

I believe we should reform the penguins. NOT with the old people but with new people end the long drawn out war with CHIG and the rest of the alliances and have the leaders who abandoned us appoligies and come home i for one am tired of fighting old friends if they came back over to Angry chipmunks we could start AP from that and pact with CHIG end a long war that isn't going anywere

DeletedUser3693

It won't be that long of a war if chig meets us halfway.

DeletedUser9287

the question isn't if chig will meet us halfway its if everyone is gonna meet halfway chig can promise to meet us and we can promise to meet them but everyone has to work together to get it done if the 4 alliances (chig, AC, AN, AND AN.) all come together we can control the world and we would have control of ocean 54 55 45 44 and a few others besides after that it would just be a question of who to push out of the oceans first and who gets what cities

DeletedUser

That's not what he meant lol, and we aren't in a rush we will reach each other eventually :)

And by the way this is the most far fetched post I ever heard... Are you really so oblivious...

"going no where huh?" How many cities have we took from AC???

Why doesn't AC do us all a favor and merge into Apocalypse so from now on when we take your cities we can count them against Apocalypse lol

I mean they pacted with you for a reason and are enjoying the fact we have to get thru you before we can get to them... you are their personal shield and they are using you...

No matter we are cutting thru and soon there will only be them...

but yea they use their lame 4-0 count when we have almost 50 against the pact they are protecting... whatever Check where my newest city is...

There are no more chipmunks to protect you from me... Not only am I blood thirsty but I'm coming...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9287

good maybe i will finally get some bp without leaving my city for once

DeletedUser

so slayer... you want all the decent alliances to all join together and live in peace so we can... only fight noobs and just build up cities for the next year or two?

no thanks man. we'll continue doing what we're doing.

DeletedUser

but yea they use their lame 4-0 count when we have almost 50 against the pact they are protecting...

no one is impressed with you guys taking the low hanging fruit. But then again You guys are the kings of in-actives, Ghost, and internals.

DeletedUser9287

so slayer... you want all the decent alliances to all join together and live in peace so we can... only fight noobs and just build up cities for the next year or two?

no thanks man. we'll continue doing what we're doing.
well it wouldn't just be noobs how does a noob suvive for this long in a world anyone who is still active is not by any deffinition a noob there a pleanty of other fish to fry