Red Raccoons

DeletedUser8262

Red Raccoon's

I've decided to make a new alliance to this world as Byz has already died out, hopefully this world will be a lot

better for the long run, anyways, I'm looking for players that are experienced and not experience as in you've been on a

ton of worlds but experienced as in you've been one of the top players of the world and you've conquered at least about

5 cities, I'm also looking for players that want to have fun and don't take this game too serious because that's the only

thing that ever kills the game, it does have the word "game" in it if I'm not mistaken, for players that want to actually see

the daylight of the world wonders and can operate attacks and defend a city from CS and if needed to snipe the CS

before the support arrives in 6 seconds, for players close by that are loyal, respectful, active, fun, and can

conquer countless enemies before the war has even begun

Meet these requirements and you should see an invite at the bottom right corner of your screen with a "MESSAGE"

attached to it, also pacts are open also but they wont open until BP ends and if they are to open then its because you've

got experienced players that know how to play and will most likely lead the alliance into war and end up taking more cities

then the enemy even had.

Who is interested in joining my pre-made alliance Red Raccoons

DeletedUser

Dude byz is faaaarrr from dead. It has actually been a really exciting server so far. You just happened to be in your MRA far from the action and all the so called "noobs".

DeletedUser

OK ,so i only see your requirements.
You want experienced players and what about your past grepo experience , if i may ask ?

cheers

DeletedUser8262

OK ,so i only see your requirements.
You want experienced players and what about your past grepo experience , if i may ask ?

cheers

Well i did juss come back a few weeks ago from being away from Grepolis for a while, i played in en servers for a while just conquering cities staying under the radar but i guess they deleted my account because i cant seem to find my name in grepostats or in grepointel, I play on Byzantium at the moment but I plan on moving here with a group of players from Byzantium with me

DeletedUser8424

You haven't really been active since I joined...

Last edited by a moderator: