Red Dawn vs Rage Nation

DeletedUser

Red Dawn claims they're winning.

Yet reports like this make me wonder...

OOPS.jpg
OOPS_zps13cde4d1.png

DeletedUser

I guess they are beating themselves as well, but I don't see where Rage nation was involved with stopping them here? 2 separate players landed a cs on the #2 wrathy player in the same day, and the second one (a report you chose not to post) resulted in E KING K taking the city.

Also, I have heard BOTH sides claim they are winning, but for anyone that likes to see facts instead of propaganda:
http://grepointel.com/alliancecompare.php?server=us2&A=1935&D=451&H=14

Looks like RD up 41-7 on RX since declaring war ~Jan 18 and are up on the rest of rage nation as well, though with much less conquers.

DeletedUser

Phoenix, You don't get it do you. Who has control of the city now?

DeletedUser

Looks like RD up 41-7 on RX since declaring war ~Jan 18 and are up on the rest of rage nation as well, though with much less conquers.

It's been a purposeful decision on our alliance's part to go heavily against RageX with regards to attacking any of the alliances claiming to be part of the "Rage nation".

It was primarily the actions of RageX leadership that precipitated the war, and as such they should and will bear the brunt of the responsibility for that poor decision making.

DeletedUser

Hmmm.. Maybe, I dont get it either. Seems like RD was made to go after the bears but instead its been all about getting Petrika back and now its on to Rage. Not a fan of Rage either but wasnt the whole point for u guys to go bear hunting?

DeletedUser

Phoenix, You don't get it do you. Who has control of the city now?
No, Mabye, you don't get it. You're disorganized and sloppy. And it shows in the way you run your alliance.

duesfurore said:
It was primarily the actions of RageX leadership that precipitated the war,
Wrong. It was Maybe's lies about me that started this war. You declared war on RageX when I was taken in by the nation and you couldn't get them to bow down to your tyrannical demands.

mflip234 said:
Hmmm.. Maybe, I dont get it either. Seems like RD was made to go after the bears but instead its been all about getting Petrika back and now its on to Rage. Not a fan of Rage either but wasnt the whole point for u guys to go bear hunting?
That ended the day Maybe lied about telling me to leave Red Dawn and declared he would use the entire force of Red Dawn to take me out.

DeletedUser

"Looks like RD up 41-7 on RX since declaring war ~Jan 18 and are up on the rest of rage nation as well, though with much less conquers."

That can't be, Rage Nation outnumbers Red Dawn 400+ to 50. Rage Nation should be able to wipe them out pretty fast.

DeletedUser

As an old leader in FuryZ (which merged into RageX) I will solve this dispute.

I was there when the choice was made to either go to war with RD or stay at peace with them and I made the foolish decision to go to war with them. We would have won the war, but we have witnessed rather large amounts of desertions and for that we are losing the war.

DeletedUser13

"Looks like RD up 41-7 on RX since declaring war ~Jan 18 and are up on the rest of rage nation as well, though with much less conquers."

That can't be, Rage Nation outnumbers Red Dawn 400+ to 50. Rage Nation should be able to wipe them out pretty fast.

They just dont have good Strategy!

DeletedUser308

Phoenix, that "disorganized and sloppy" alliance is making you guys look like the true noobs you are.

DeletedUser

As an old leader in FuryZ (which merged into RageX) I will solve this dispute.

I was there when the choice was made to either go to war with RD or stay at peace with them and I made the foolish decision to go to war with them. We would have won the war, but we have witnessed rather large amounts of desertions and for that we are losing the war.

lmao. You could have not lost a single player to desertion and doubled your numbers and you would have lost double the cities that you did. Numbers mean nothing in this game. Especially when those numbers are made up of a majority of players who've never seen a serious fight in their entire time on the server.

You were right about one thing though. It was extremely foolish to think that our alliance, who were kicking the Russian bears teeth in on a daily basis, would be wise to attack or even remotely **** off. For the 95% majority of our members, who didn't have cities far out in the fringe, this 'war' was basically a holiday.

DeletedUser

lmao. You could have not lost a single player to desertion and doubled your numbers and you would have lost double the cities that you did. Numbers mean nothing in this game. Especially when those numbers are made up of a majority of players who've never seen a serious fight in their entire time on the server.

You were right about one thing though. It was extremely foolish to think that our alliance, who were kicking the Russian bears teeth in on a daily basis, would be wise to attack or even remotely **** off. For the 95% majority of our members, who didn't have cities far out in the fringe, this 'war' was basically a holiday.

You are also right there. Half of those players didn't know how to fight or coordinate attacks they didn't know any thing, becuase they only fought noobs. That was rather annoying and another reason I quit that world.

DeletedUser

Actually, we don't know what happened either. Just one day logged on and no alliance.
Hasn't kept you from beating your heads against a brick wall, and while you've been having your "vacation," the real enemies have just gotten stronger.

Or have you forgotten why your alliance was formed?