Recruiting TEE members

DeletedUser2568

Are you tired of the same old boring farmville experience? Then break the cycle and get what you really want out of Grepolis. Do this by starting your own lucrative online business of killing those other farmville peeps. You have the ability to earn unlimited BPs with your armies that have been sitting on the docks waiting to be used and all this while improving ALL areas of your life here in grepo!!! As well as helping build your own team and achieving goals. What could be better than this? Break free from boredom now. Follow your dreams or you will spend the rest of your life working for someone who did.

Contact me today in game - trav6612!!! thisisgrepolis

PS its always fun to stir the pot!!! Howesmr feel free to break the cycle!!!!

DeletedUser

LOL. Interesting tactic. Id be interested to know if you have any success.

DeletedUser2568

Got my first bite today... I am interviewing them this afternoon. We will see if they are up to the task!!!

DeletedUser

Thats crazy! I got an interesting message "2"! They seem to be "COMING" in waves! Weird!

DeletedUser

Thats crazy! I got an interesting message "2"! They seem to be "COMING" in waves! Weird!

Haven't seen anyone leave yet? Meaning, ever. Not one. Since day one of the server, has left by choice. Nor has anyone been kicked out except two spies or people with extend idleness and presumed quit. But perhaps there is a first.

I would hope if anyone had an issue worth leaving they would bring that forward first to see if there is a resolution that can be worked out.

DeletedUser

Don't make me start recruiting Echelon peeps airin!!!!

Yes and no one else but be ready to start taking TEE cities :eek:!!!!

Trav, If any of our current members that are actively involved were to accept your recruitment, it would be a big enough act of divinity to qualify you for possible saint hood.8)

DeletedUser2568

Trav, If any of our current members that are actively involved were to accept your recruitment, it would be a big enough act of divinity to qualify you for possible saint hood.8)

Well just call me Mother Teresa!!!!

DeletedUser2861

I disagreed from the beginning with the way that so many players flocked to the stronger alliance just for a better chance of self preservation, thus ruining the game for everyone in it. This also makes it less likely that these types will leave that alliance, unless they get bored by a farmvillle type game, or a stronger alliance emerges.

The game designers should add a feature where large old empires get hit by some stress of some kind like in the real world. At the moment it seems that once an alliance gains the upper hand there is nothing at all that can stop them. Even monopoly has that building repairs card that hits big players hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2568

I disagreed from the beginning with the way that so many players flocked to the stronger alliance just for a better chance of self preservation, thus ruining the game for everyone in it. This also makes it less likely that these types will leave that alliance, unless they get bored by a farmvillle type game, or a stronger alliance emerges.

The game designers should add a feature where large old empires get hit by some stress of some kind like in the real world. At the moment it seems that once an alliance gains the upper hand there is nothing at all that can stop them. Even monopoly has that building repairs card that hits big players hard.

It wasn't them flocking to stronger alliances... it was all the alliances pretty much being pacted together and one alliance controlled it all. That is not the case anymore and there are multiple large alliances at work... yes one bigger than them all but still it is a work in progress...

To bring this thread back on track I would like to say that I am still recruiting TEE members that want to stop their Farmville life and wage war Grepo Style, then feel free to contact me in game...