Recruiting Not working

DeletedUser11020

I dont know if its just me, but lately when i try to use the recruiter for a combo of swords, archers, hops, and fts, it wont select and recruit troops using the advisor function. Anyone else?

Cannikin

Newcomer
I am having the same problem with two of my City Groups. I can't recruit with two of them but one of them works. Keeps telling me I have selected no units. I have refreshed the page like normal and deleted my browser cache and even logged out and back in. This is one of the reasons I pay for the adviser functions and now it isn't working. Any help from Inno please. Thank you!

DeletedUser11020

I am having the same problem with two of my City Groups. I can't recruit with two of them but one of them works. Keeps telling me I have selected no units. I have refreshed the page like normal and deleted my browser cache and even logged out and back in. This is one of the reasons I pay for the adviser functions and now it isn't working. Any help from Inno please. Thank you!

I couldnt have said it better myself. It seems to be the hops/fts that mess it up from what i have seen, but i could be completely off base.

Cannikin

Newcomer
The recruiting feature is messed up... it allows me to "recruit" but when I go to the individual city nothing is queued, even though the "recruiting" says it has recruited troops.