Recruiting a TEE spy

DeletedUser2568

So I am looking for someone within TEE to replace my current spy as I feel that person is not doing a good job anymore. (hint hint to my current spy that they need to pickup their game if they want to stay on). Think you are up for the task? Here are the minimum requirements:

1.) You don't attack a city with Cerbs (sorry your out yellowfever)
2.) You do not call me a sissy in mail and then block mail messages from me (again sorry your out yellowfever)
3.) You are not the leader of the dark side known as TEE ( sorry Howe your out)
4.) You do not take extended vacation time for person stuff ( your out gabe)
5.) You do not send catapults attacks at my city at any time ( to many TEE members to name here)
6.) You must have access to TEE forums (sorry no Sedition/Anarchy/Soviet Union members claiming they know TEE plans)
7.) You must not have more Attack Battle Points then me (sorry Orion your out)
8.) You must be willing to provide all Intel at all hours of the day (Sorry Alphaeus I caught you sleeping one day your out)
9.) You must do a better job then my current spy
10.) You must play Zeta ( Apathetic King sorry your out)

If you think you meet my requirements feel free to message me in game, in game name is trav6612.

DeletedUser2568

LOL they have known for a while... they just don't know who. Perhaps I named the spy in my list to throw them off.

DeletedUser2281

Trav, as great of a player you are, what could you possibly need a spy for??:s

DeletedUser2568

I am just trying to keep up with Howe!!!! He has 2 more than me and that is not fair... He needs to share. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser2568

But he cant know... would be fun feeding him false info.

DeletedUser2568

ROFL!!!! I did enjoy all the spells cast on me today. Also got to give a shoutout to Theo, E King and JCaesar for their CS attempt on one of my cities. Made yesterday very enjoyable.