really need advice on what to do.

DeletedUser

I need advice.

Ok. An alliance was made and out of the gate I was part of the leadership

I became demoted.

someone else put in charge.

this someone made all kinds of decisions without telling the founder and most of leadership... like three wars. ...like making a pact with two alliances that are at war.

this someone is demoted. gets angry and changes to a new alliance, recruits all of best players.

broken alliance is left in my hands.

I decide to merge alliance into neighbor alliance.

new neighbor alliance boots me because they think that I was actively defending their enemy, when someone else is responsible for making the pact and destroying my original alliance.

So my alliance was destroyed due to anothers actions and now I am booted from my new alliance due to anothers actions/decisions.

Any advice please.

DeletedUser

i guess i just needed to vent somewhere sorry guys. im just let down thats all.

DeletedUser

Start over if you need to, just because your alliance is destroyed doesnt mean you still cant play!
And join a new alliance as well. But do some research this time, look into their stats

DeletedUser

QueenMaube, your post was a hodgepodge of both outright lies and gross distortions of the truth--and you know it well.

DeletedUser

Ok Phaedo my creation wasn't taken away from me, decisions made without everyone agreeing and everything I did changed around. I imagined the whole thing. Must of been in a coma for the last three months.

I understand your need to defend yourself since you made a pact with two alliances that were at war in the end I had to pay for it. I also never mentioned your name out of respect. You just threw yourself under the bus.

DeletedUser

I chose to steer the negotiations to remaining neutral in the conflict between the two alliances involved. So it's not like I was playing anyone against the other. I don't do things like that. The one thing that I could have done was let all parties involved know what was going on. But also, as the Co-Founder/Alliance Leader that you purported yourself to be, you could have suggested that as well. You didn't.

And yes, please keep on with the blame train. You know full well that you supported the decision. Don't support the decision, contribute to it, and then afterwards go back and say that it's all my fault that the decision was made. If you want to be known as a prior Founder/Alliance Leader, be that: take responsibility for things that happen in your alliance. You're paying for your lack of honesty and your lack of taking responsibility. It is hurting your credibility.

As far as you not mentioning my name: like I told you previously, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who you're talking about. I'm just clearing the air--and my name.

DeletedUser

Phaedo you honestly think that out of all the worlds and all the oceans everyone had their eye on Ocean 42 Lamia. Probably not.

Truth is you took over and didnt even give decisions 24 hour notice outside the council. Lets just pretend you declared war on the biggest fish in the ocean and lets just pretend I am a basic member of the alliance and have no access to the hidden forums. Well I come home from work to see that my city is under revolt and no one gave me the opportunity to build what I needed to participate in the war.

Also you knew the Founder was working several hours. Why not send out a mass mail letting everyone know what was going on.

And honestly I did spend A LOT of time reading but like I said by the time I got home from work it was always oh...we are at war again. Would of been nice for someone to let me know. Oh hey look all the best cities already have a reservation. Oh hey look that one is already cleared. UM Cool ????

You said you want to run your own alliance you also said you like constructive criticism and you are capable but you need to give people more notice in the future, unless you want to play in a small alliance with a couple tight knit players. As far as me not stepping in more well right out of the gate basically everything I did was changed without warning. Kind of annoying but I kept my mouth shut for a long time

DeletedUser747

I feel this whole conversation doesn't need to be in the forums...

DeletedUser

well i agree so i am going to stop. i didnt mean for it to turn into something like this. Sorry guys.

hah Evil well if we gave you a good read then i suppose that is a good thing. I was really just looking for advice and it kind of turned into a friendly debate.

I am going to let by gones be by gones and i have to say I did learn something from this whole experience.

-------------------------------------

You know what Phaedo I am sorry you did do an excellent job with the alliance. With the exception of one minor detail. Which was sending word to everyone what was happening and or giving enough notification on decisions. Not everyone has the time or patience to read a big huge thing or the time to check in 24-7. Even when I have a lot of spare time I dont have the patience to read much unless its a new issue of scientific american or something...

So I want to apologize to you in here. We both made mistakes and we should both learn from them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Once again, lies and distortions. But I won't continue this. I wish that you would stop making excuses for your inactivity and lack of leadership. You never came home and found your cities under revolt, and I know this for sure. Nor did anyone else during the existence of the alliance, for that matter (at least, not because of any decisions that I made, that's for sure).

This isn't something that should be discussed here; I tangled myself up in doing so. But it's also a moot point, since a lot of what has happened has been worked out. We should move on from this.

DeletedUser

As far as your apology, thank you (I didn't see that until after). As I've apologized so much in the past (including to you) for all of the mistakes that I have made, it is refreshing to see that, for once, someone is apologizing to me and acknowledging my contributions. We all have made mistakes, and we are constantly learning and growing. I, for one, have grown so much in this game from the experience that we shared together. Thank you.

DeletedUser10520

Far too much niceness here. This is a war game isn't it?
I say exchange LS nukes at 20 paces and we all get to see who the winner isthisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

A nice hug from an alliance partner is still legit though...even in Grepolis :)

DeletedUser10111

I agree on the duel. settle is in a grepo-showdown cage match to the death! thisisgrepolis