Really Acupuncture? Really?

DeletedUser

actually, that is the same for me. But, now that I have started, I am going to play, but not use any gold. It would be useless on a world that I am going to leave for a good pre-made :D

DeletedUser

LOL! Ok.. it could happen to everybody... but it's toooooo funny xD

DeletedUser

Pre made world :-D

The conquer system is really bad....i think

So you will play on the beta world, but U can use the gold on the both world

DeletedUser

I can understand the reasoning being doing what he did, I may have done the same if it was required of me by a friend/team mate. We would all prefere to send attacks with LS, but if we don't have them and you need to attack, with a LS fleet landing just before..so what? have a go, live a little..If it had worked you wouldn't have been slating him for it.

In contrast, I'm sure I remember teaching you in Nu to get you out of a few nooby habits such as this Skully, with your bireme attack fleet? lol

DeletedUser

If it had worked you wouldn't have been slating him for it.
I would.

In contrast, I'm sure I remember teaching you in Nu to get you out of a few nooby habits such as this Skully, with your bireme attack fleet? lol
Somehow doubt that. It might be the fact that I learned how to play properly in the Dutch Alpha, or it might be the fact that I've never played nu. Idk which it is :D

The first time we played together, well I say together but you disappeared, was Tau where I was top 20 points, top 15 attacker and top 3 defender at all times. :p

DeletedUser

It seems I have mistaken you for some other dude in Nu, I honestly can't remember his name now tho lol..

Anyway point being, If he attacks like this after a few cities under his belt then I would be worried, but for now, I think the benefit of the doubt is best

DeletedUser

Obviously I'm overreacting, just doing what is necessary to keep the forum active :p 'Twas still a stupid mistake though.

DeletedUser

Skully is a senior citizen, lol.
---------------------------
Even newbies protected their attacks with biremes though. :/

DeletedUser

This really does not need to be discussed anymore. He made a mistake, it doesn't mean he is a noob. What's in the past is in the past.

DeletedUser

Everything we talk about on this forum is in the past. So what you're saying is let's just get rid of the forum completely? :p

DeletedUser

Do not let it die... I am just starting and there is no news paper here for me to get caught up on whats going on.. I want to know who is who here....and its a bit funny lol

DeletedUser

Actually this is a good lesson for everyone. This may have been a mistake but anyone who is new to the game can read this and get some kind of understanding on how they need to play the game. Its good advice. Sometimes the best way to learn is to make the biggest mistakes.