Rate the Player Above

DeletedUser

You still had a decent amount of cities when I did the rating, I had no way of knowing you where in process of giving away cities when I made the post.

DeletedUser

Since it has been a little bit since anyone has updated this one. And since that is true figured I would hit it up again.
Glenn here goes

Points: 5/10 Good, but you could probably be over 200k by now. Get in that claim tab
ABP: 4/10 Not bad, but probably slowing your growth
DBP: 1/10 15k in august. Lol send to them guys in O33. Basically free bp that you don't have to manage at all. Get this one up some
Location: 10/10 Core and close knit with both alliance and around for easy trading
Reputation: 4/10 Haven't seen your name thrown about by other alliances. Probably just need to talk some more smack =)
Dread Factor: 4/10 see above

Total: 28/60 Could change any day if the attacking goes up. Get in the mosh pit

DeletedUser

Points: 9.9/10 you are in a good position and I never give anyone a rating of ten :p
ABP: 8.5/10 32 is not a bad ranking but I thought you were higher :O
DBP: 9.5/10 most of it comes from 64 so good job
Dread Factor: Probably a 8/10 The Best and other alliances really hate you!

DeletedUser

Points: 4/10 Being in TR and under 130 is just sad. Unless your older brother or wife is a core member
ABP: 2/10 See comment above but add like X2 to the bad factor equation. How can you need continuously attack when you dont have to worry about defences???
DBP: 4/10 Havent really been attacked all that much but that's to be expected in your location
Dread Factor: -1/10 see above comment

DeletedUser

Are you joking! Really, ok here goes:

ABP: 3/10 no so bad
DBP: 2/10 you're no far ahead of me so u can't be talking
Reputation: 1/10 can never nack up your statements and only me, Dragon, and zak have heard of you
Dread factor: 1/10 never scares anyone all u do is send weak CS attempts you and your alliance

DeletedUser

Are you joking! Really, ok here goes:

ABP: 3/10 no so bad
DBP: 2/10 you're no far ahead of me so u can't be talking
Reputation: 1/10 can never nack up your statements and only me, Dragon, and zak have heard of you
Dread factor: 1/10 never scares anyone all u do is send weak CS attempts you and your alliance

umadbro? +10cha

DeletedUser

no i just hate that u guys at -The Worst- think your all that when really you are making a mass retreat into 64. And change your profile again, you are no longer tops in 54, TR is taking it by storm.

DeletedUser

Only reason you guys are even relevant is TS has you piggiebacked.

DeletedUser

They are comrades there since the beginning. You are pacted with alot more people than us yet you are losing this war heavily

DeletedUser

Well since we have seemed to get off track anyone want to restart w me :)

DeletedUser1685

ABP: 7/10 While having 45 cities is a great thing...your BP totals just don't live up to that city count. :(
DBP: 6/10 Same comment as above...especially with TS hitting your alliance and Double BP bonus still an option.
Reputation: 9/10 I always hear great things about you from Rud and some others.
Dread Factor: 6/10 Again 3rd highest city count, but 18th on the fighters list. :/

Total: 47/60 Respectable Score ! :D

DeletedUser

^A player worth rating^
ABP: 9/10 in the top 20, the numbers speak for themselves
DBP: 9/10 in the top 25, again all about numbers
Location: 10/10 Present in five oceans and always near the fight
Reputation: 10/10 Really takes the time to keep the alliance informed of current direction, maps and goals.
Dread Factor: 10/10 If this guy is attacking you, rest assured, 47 of his buddies are right behind him!

Total: 56/60 A+