Rate the Player Above

DeletedUser2569

We rate the one above us who rated a player last.
No reason to rate a spam post :) (like this one)

DeletedUser3002

Sounds good.....hopefully we can stick to it. Or putting the players name could solve it. It'll take like 5 extra seconds

DeletedUser271

Or maybe... Ah... I can't remember this thread's purpose... Oh, yeah, I got it - I have to rate the player above...

So maybe you could start rating players above you instead of keeping on spamming ;-)

So :

ABP: 4/10
DBP: 8/10
Dread Factor: 4/10 Your points are too low to be able to have Conquest and therefore you can't represent and threat ;-)

Total: 29/60

DeletedUser2569

Dragon:

Points: 8,5/10. Almost in top 10 and you need to be in top 10 to be a 9 ;) (#1 to be 10)
ABP: 8/10. Ranked 13. Can't complain about that.
DPB: 7/10. ranked 16. Good combo of ABP and DBP. Sign of supporting allies, since i'm guessing you haven't been attacked that much:p
Location: 9/10. All cities are near other ally members, so location is good
Reputation: 7/10. Don't see you that much on the external, so that drags it down a bit, but you are member of TR and in top 15, can't do much but give a good reputation.
Dread Factor: 9/10. absolutely a dangerous guy :)

Overall: 48,5/60

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1048

I will rate you Leo, solely off your stats though :p

ABP: 9/10
DBP: 8/10
Dread Factor: 8/10

Total: 52/60

DeletedUser

Points: 4/10 (Not in the top 200, but did recently lose a city)
ABP: 5/10 (Currently ranked 130th)
DBP: 2/10 (Ranked 224th, I would expect a founder/leader to put a lot more on the line for his members)
Location: 7/10 (Great grouping, but unfortunately right between the two strongest alliances)
Dread Factor: 4/10 (Recently had his teeth pulled, but this stat could rise if he has time to reload)

Total: 31/60

DeletedUser1685

ABP: 10/10 The only guy above me :mad:
DBP: 9/10 In the top 5.
Location: 10/10 Friends on every island. With His Ally right besides them.
Dread Factor: 10/10.....for everyone outside of the loop.

Total: 58/60 Yes..this is an honest ranking lol..

DeletedUser

ABP: 9.5/10 (The only other player with 20k)
DBP: (4/10...(Certified DBP repellent. If he gets one bireme in a siege, it is guaranteed not to be attacked. I am 99% sure he paid his own members to attack him to get the points he has now.)
Location: 9/10 (Alliance members on every island. If it wasn't for C1 & C4 being on the same island, it would be a 10)
Reputation: 10/10 (Very honest guy, as evidenced above. Also, does a great job of directing the externals back on topic without offending anyone, when they all too often stray.)
Dread Factor: 10/10 (If Mike alone doesn't scare you away, the rest of Sin.dicate should)

Total: 50.5/60

DeletedUser2569

I get to rate Bull afterall instead of Mike again:-D

ABP: 10/10. Number 1, so not much to complain about.
DBP: 8/10 In top 5.
Location: For me that would be 0/10, since he is currently living in some of my cities:p But to be fair i guess it's a 10/10 since his cities are located on islands with many island members and very close if not inside TR's core.
Reputation: I guess that would be 8/10 since i base it on both ingame reputation and reputation on the external forum.
Dread Factor: 10/10 in my eyes the currently strongest player in Theta, but what do i know... I have only been around here since the beginning of Theta, so there might be some players out there who gets scarier later on:p

Total: 56/60 in fair judgement.

DeletedUser

Usually don't get into these much but here goes.

Points: 9/10 (Rank 21...lost cities and still has more points than me)
ABP: 8/10 (Top 10, lots of points saving his cities though)
DBP: 9/10 (Very good DBP, but also has had plenty of opportunities to gain them)
Location: 5/10 (Good starting location, but lacked the buffer they needed)
Reputation: 8/10 (Very good player, lacked the support he needed)
Dread Factor: 2/10 (Could be higher if he had the right group around him, but sadly he didn't)

Total: 44/60 Very respectable total, and player.

DeletedUser585

Points:7 /10 (i give a 7 because you are ranked 18th, which i think is pretty good.)
ABP: 8.5 /10 Nice BP, looks like you are aggressive
DBP: 7 /10 Thats a pretty good amount, much more than what i have thats for sure.
Location: 10/10 Location is great. you have a good foothold it seems
Reputation: ?/10 idk what to give for this... mainly because i havent been as active in the forums lately.
Dread Factor: 8.5/10 i think this is a fair rating :)
Total: 41/50

DeletedUser

Points: 6/10 Good average amount of points but not enough cities yet.
ABP: 7.5/10 He knows his way around an attack based on the abp I see, he gets more abp on a daily basis.
DBP: 3.5/10 You are not to big on defending as of now but with your abp I would assume you know how to defend though, still gotta go with a 3.5
Location: 9/10 You are with your allies what could be better?
Dread Factor: 7.5/10 I am giving you this rating based on your offensive stats, it is clear you are an attacker that many people probably wish would not come there way sometimes.
Total: 37/50

DeletedUser298

ABP: 9/10 A good amount
DBP: 0/10 I don't like DBP :)
Dread Factor: 8.5/10

Total: 33/50

DeletedUser2569

Think it's funny someone rate a player inside top 10 ABP at 8.5/10 and then another one rate one ranked 41 at 9/10 in ABP:p

DeletedUser

Daedalus isn't this thread off topic??

No, but your post is.

This thread is about players actual skill in game. It ranks points, ABP, DBP, etc. There is some discussion about those as well. I will allow posts like this. If you think a post or thread is in the wrong place, the best thing to do is use the report post link instead of spamming that thread.

DeletedUser

No, but your post is.

This thread is about players actual skill in game. It ranks points, ABP, DBP, etc. There is some discussion about those as well. I will allow posts like this. If you think a post or thread is in the wrong place, the best thing to do is use the report post link instead of spamming that thread.

ok, thanks.

DeletedUser2569

Maybe he looked at my ABP in epsilon as well as here?

Whats the point of having it in the Theta forum then?:\ Only things that happens in Theta can be discussed in this forum without making daed angry ;-)

DeletedUser

True, that is just the only reasonable explanation I could give you for my rating. I am not complaining about my rating but I had not expected a 9 anyway I rate myself about a strong 6.5-7 right now in ABP

Anyway since people gotta get rated might as well do you then.

Points: 5/10 This world has been hard on leo lately, he has rolled with the punches from what I can tell but it is a very high uphill battle at this point.
ABP: 9/10 He is ranked tenth on grepostats not much more needs to be said.
DBP: 9/10 He has a lot of DBP he is ranked number 5 on grepostats but I suspect the loss of four cities may have had something to do with some of the recent DBP All the same I think he was/ is a heavy supporter of his friends and allies.
Location: 2/10 MCD seems to have gone for a turn for the worst, which leaves him surrounded by plenty of people who want his cities I am sure.
Reputation: 9/10 I have seen him in many worlds on and off the external forums
Dread Factor: 8.5/10 He did not get the full 9 because he has lost so much, yet he still remains a potent threat to anyone caught sleeping.
Total: 42.5/50 - I think this is a fair rating of the abilities I have seen demonstrated by him.

-Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2569

I wouldnt rate myself that high... I got 1 city left now after giving some away :p