Rate The Player Above You

DeletedUser11750

You're supposed to rate to be rated.

In this case you'd have to rate Ekswizit.

But I'll rate you.

ABP 6
DBP 6
Allaince 9.8
Position: Completely irrelevant so I'll replace it with the one below.
City Names: 10.7, upbraiding your allies and having a theme FTW

39.5 of 50

Ill bite and take a rate I guess. My numbers are not as good as everyone else's but, that is a founder/diplomat's life. :)

DeletedUser9979

ok first time I replied to one of these so I guess Im rating Ekswizit:

ABP: 9 (It doesnt get much better then third overall)
DBP: 1 (105th overall for a player of your size is not very good)
Alliance : 7 (Pretty good core of players that seem for the most part respectful and courteous)
Position: 6 (I dont take too much into this category... many can not help where they started)
City names: 8 (got a bit of a variety going on there)

As far as the DBP goes, I understand that you were in s pretty safe zone for a while, but there have been enough attacks on your alliance as of late to get those numbers up. Never had any in game interaction with this player, so I cant comment too much on skills as a whole.

DeletedUser2630

OK rating lord squid

you know I could cut and paste from the US21 board except for the alliance

Points: 9 (15th overall is good - some care more about achieving high point totals and for others it's simply a consequence of good game play - squiddy is in the latter category. in other words it could be a lot higher if he cared about it but I'm guessing to his credit it's not so important)
ABP: 8 (26th overall Solid on an active server - anyone in top 50 is solid in my book)
DBP: 10 (2nd overall shows a lot of activity - not just supporting other players but taking cities in harms way and drawing a lot of attacks. One of the better defenders I've seen on the 3 servers I've played on)
Alliance : 9 (I'd like to give the alliance a 1 as I can't stand them but in fairness they are #1 and have some excellent players - I do think they should change their name to Matters :) So a 9 is certainly warranted)
Position: 9 (many people want to be in safe waters but the better players, those that like to fight, have a way of finding cities on red islands. squiddy has a lot of solo cities on red islands. the proverbial pain in the... to his enemies. For this his position is a 9)
City names: 8 (no doubt a city is his as squid gets in there somewhere usually. as the numbers grow it gets harder to be interesting on this. I don't see any rude or disrespectful city names. so a solid 8 in this category)

if my math is right (not my best subject in school) that's 53/60 which is right on the edge of 90%. Almost an A and I guess we grade on a curve. Seriously, one of the better players I have played with and against on Grepo

DeletedUser

BayouBrit

Points - 8/10 Pretty high up there but not in the top 25 or higher.
ABP - 9/10 Ranked at #14, that's pretty good. Plenty of awards to show off as well.
DBP - 9.5/10 You must have upset some people. I know you've jumped between alliances in the past, I assume that's where you got a good chunk of that.
Alliance - 7/10 High points, but lacks quality in general, too many simmers. However, still takes up half of the top 10 alliances so I have to give you credit where credit is due.
Position - 8/10 Half of your cities are in the core oceans where the big wars are taking place, the other half are in safe locations which has some strategic advantages.

Overall - 41.5/50

DeletedUser2630

BayouBrit

Points - 8/10 Pretty high up there but not in the top 25 or higher.
ABP - 9/10 Ranked at #14, that's pretty good. Plenty of awards to show off as well.
DBP - 9.5/10 You must have upset some people. I know you've jumped between alliances in the past, I assume that's where you got a good chunk of that.
Alliance - 7/10 High points, but lacks quality in general, too many simmers. However, still takes up half of the top 10 alliances so I have to give you credit where credit is due.
Position - 8/10 Half of your cities are in the core oceans where the big wars are taking place, the other half are in safe locations which has some strategic advantages.

Overall - 41.5/50

aw, thanks LA! I got a B = better than average! If I keep working on it next server I might get an A! then I wouldn't need Oliver to get my crown for me (ha!), but I had one before Oliver or US21 ever showed up so no matter (poor pun). Lord rated you already so I don't need to.

DeletedUser

Lord Ares

Points - 7/10 - Not broken the top 100 yet, but solid points, and taken a fair few cities from enemy. Hands a lot of cities off to alliance mates which slows growth somewhat.
ABP - 7/10 - Top 50, pretty decent
DBP - 8/10 - Top 30, again pretty solid
Alliance - 8/10 - Did a good job to rebound after getting unceremoniously booted from 54
Position - 6/10 probably an ocean further north than would like to be

36/10

DeletedUser

That's a fair rating. As far as the position goes, I've never gotten bored. There's always been plenty of red targets, and if there wasn't I wouldn't have any ABP.