Rate the player above you

DeletedUser10048

Based on stats from whatever source you may want to use, lets rate the player above using the out of 10 system.

You may want to separate ABP, DBP, Cities ETC

Let's remember not to get emotional over this, its just a bit of fun.

DeletedUser8870

abp-8
DBP-1
player exp-10
city location- 6
alliance-7
overall = 32/50

DeletedUser

I am kinda a hard rater, I don't think highly of my own stats if it makes things any better.

abp-2
DBP-1
player exp-2
city location- 7
alliance-5
overall = 17/50

ABP is low
DBP is extremely low
Only found you in a couple worlds with 1 city a piece. Could not fin you on other servers either.
You have some allies around you.
Your alliance has good points players but low numbers for bp.

DeletedUser

ABP~ 5
DBP~ 5
City loaction ~10
Alliance~ 8
over all ~ 28/40

still early in the world not enough time to take your rightful spot at the top =P

~whitey

DeletedUser

abp-10
DBP-10
player exp-6
city location- 5
alliance-3
overall = 39/50

DeletedUser8424

ABP-1/10
DBP-2/10
Player exp-1/10
City location-1/10
Alliance-3/10
overall = 8/50

DeletedUser

ABP-7
DBP-6
Player Experience-9
City Location-2
Alliance-8
Overall-32/50

DeletedUser8424

Here is the one i like and the one we do in Delph (this is for DCNRcher again)i:
ABP: 1/10
DBP: 1/10
Position: 2/10
Alliance: 3/10
Total: 8/50

DeletedUser

Here is the one i like and the one we do in Delph (this is for DCNRcher again)i:
Total: 8/50

Are we allowed to rate twice? It may kill the thread, if you've already been rated multiple times.

Anyhow;
Jack9r9,

ABP - 2/10
DBP - 4/10
Position - 5/10
Alliance - 6/10
Total: 17/50

Lacking in points, single city (within US35), and overall low BP values - however, in a decent alliance.

DeletedUser

ABP: 6/10
DBP: 3/10
Position: 1/10
Alliance: 9/10
Total: 23/50

DeletedUser

Points: 2/10 - low, yet looking at the rest of your ocean, not horrible
Total: 9/50

DeletedUser8424

Are we allowed to rate twice? It may kill the thread, if you've already been rated multiple times.

Anyhow;
Jack9r9,

ABP - 2/10
DBP - 4/10
Position - 5/10
Alliance - 6/10
Total: 17/50

Lacking in points, single city (within US35), and overall low BP values - however, in a decent alliance.
a 'decent' alliance (EOT) only gets 6/10?

DeletedUser

Truth be told..

a 'decent' alliance (EOT) only gets 6/10?

Well, your Alliance's ABP/DBP isn't necessarily brag-worthy, 'nor is their overall rank in points. Size isn't a factor in terms of rating, because MRA's can (and have) fallen apart just as easily as smaller groups of players.

Did you expect your rating to be boosted based on the Alliance you're a part of? That's what most would call a freeloader. Not to mention, what part of 6/10 isn't 'decent' in your eyes? I didn't say great (8/10), I didn't say amazing (9/10), 'nor did I say horrible. It's just - decent.

It's far too early in the server to give ANY Alliance anything more than 6/10 - and if someone does end up increasing their rate values, they're just being a fanboy/girl.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It looks like Pantheon is new to US server but seems to be doing well for himself over 10 days accruing 1,183 ABP in Knossos. It seems as if he knows what he is doing. I wonder what his old handle was? Or he is what shows to be a new player if very well. Overall as far as what grepo says for Pantheon has progressed a lot.

As far as his alliance although small has amassed 31,772 ABP. Witch is a far cry from where the alliance I am in has gotten.

Kuddos Pantheon

I just want some one to rate me as a player. I don't know to much about stats.

DeletedUser

Matt is a strong player he is in THE GANG on his best world which if I remember right THE GANG is in Upsilon (correct me if I am wrong).

But Matt I would assume has a couple accounts but on Matt77 he plays in 3 worlds and is successful in 1 so far

6/10

DeletedUser7992

never heard of sousa before this world,, but they/he say is good.

DeletedUser

Hmmm... I wouldn't say I am great but I am better than the average player... Now exit is a beast and is better than the average superstar so overall you would be a 9/10 cause I am sure there are players out there that are better than you in some way or another.

DeletedUser

So far..Sousa...2/10 cause he has myths....0/10 for threatening me in another Ocean :)

DeletedUser10214

be nice, i am learning and learning fast and felt only way to do that was to get involved on a lot of servers. thank god for knossos because it was kinda a fresh start instead of older servers that i am on.