BP - ?/10
Alliance - ?/10
Position - ?/10

Overall = ?/40

Is there anybody out there?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Draceus

BP: 7/10 probably a little low from picking on noobs. Sure to improve.
Alliance: 10/10 Clearly the most dominant alliance in existence.
Position: 9.5/10-Sufficient of ally support with PLENTY of open targets in the area. An excellent position.

Overall: 36/40 A very strong player who I am sure will last awhile.

DeletedUser

ShowTime7

Points:9.5/10 for how long he has been in this world.5 days into it.
BP: can't rate/10. He is in BP and so is everyone else around him.
Alliance:10/10
Position: 8/10.There isn't a threat nearby but he is far away from the alliance.

Overall:27.5/30

DeletedUser

Draceus:
Points - 9.5/10
BP - 8/10
Alliance - 10/10
Position - 9/10
Overall = 36.5/40

DeletedUser

Gierto

BP:10/10
Alliance:9/10,but leaning towards 9.5 a little.
Position:9/10

Overall = 38/40

DeletedUser

DRACEUS

BP:10/10
Alliance:10/10,but leaning towards 9.5 a little.
Position:10/10

Overall = 40/40
Been playing for three years... and this guy seems to be the real deal.... Like what he has done....
and before everyone starts *****en about why i ranked 10/10 in BP.... it is because of the few chances of the guys around him.... good for what he has been dealt with.... CHI

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

CHCAGO

Points:10/10.I think if u r in the top 25 then u should get a 10/10,and im a little soft.
BP:10/10 he has more than me and I got a 10/10
Alliance:9.5/10 they r a well organized alliance with a lot of good players.
Position:9.5/10

Overall:39/40

I saw your En grepostats and im impressed.

Sorry about thinking u were a spy in XI.

DeletedUser

np.... Like my alliance.... good group of guys..... and thanks by the way.... i am glad i impressed someone... ;)

DeletedUser

I noticed that it was u in En when I saw your alliance that was named Elysian and then saw 2 of your cities here with "Elysian" in their name.

DeletedUser

yeah.... bit of a gladiator fan.... and that was brought up in the movie.... My best alliance was *ONE in the Delphi server.... we got all seven world wonders in that one....

DeletedUser

yep.... but we had 80 members in that group that were all active..... no dead weight... need my alliance to get rid of a few guys that are useless.... but it is hard to find experienced active players right now.... but the top core of us are pretty cohesive.... that is good for now... will find out how everything is going more though in a few months.... we still got guys that are just now getting conquest down.... so we might have a few more up and comers.... your guys seem pretty good so far though.... :p

DeletedUser

Yeah,i can deal with alliances that have that many members but they all better be active.

This alliance more suits me.It has 3 founders(me,acupuncture,steelrain).The other 2 guys have helped out a lot.

DeletedUser

I see that.... that is why i initially contacted you.... at the time you were not ranked that high.... but I saw the potential in you all... well best of luck to you... CHI

DeletedUser

Stay on topic guys, all posts should be rating the previous person :)

DeletedUser

yeah.... bit of a gladiator fan.... and that was brought up in the movie.... My best alliance was *ONE in the Delphi server.... we got all seven world wonders in that one....

I played with then briefly but left to focus on Corinth, where I won WW's. :)