Rate the player above you

DeletedUser

alliance 8.5/10 Solid alliance... slackers fell out of first in ABP lost .5 point.. and I dont give 10's
points-6/10 For atleast being in the top 100
Abp-6/10 Same as above

DeletedUser

Gustapo Minus reped me for joking with shup

But as for cowboy

Alliance 6/10 only a few good players and very spread out
Points 8/10 missing a city?
Abp 10/10 ahead by about 4k good job

DeletedUser

Gustapo Minus reped me for joking with shup

But as for cowboy

Alliance 6/10 only a few good players and very spread out
Points 8/10 missing a city?
Abp 10/10 ahead by about 4k good job

Alliance 3/10 for taking my city
Points 2/10 for not renaming my city!
Abp 6/10 almost in the top 10... but 7k behind me.

LOL

DeletedUser2348

Lol... tension in here
I'm only tense because I haven't cracked my first beer open yet lol.......and maybe because a certain somebody took the time to go to one of my posts on a different world and de-rep me out of spite. I'll forget about it by the time the day is over though lol

StrikeHard:
Alliance: 9/10 - #3 ABP, #4 DBP, obviously not an MRA....looks nice thisisgrepolis
Points: 7/10 - you appear to be a tad behind the curve but the world is still fresh...
ABP: 6/10 - you obviously haven't been here too long either so I won't be too harsh yet :)
Rep: 10/10 - I recognize you from the EN Server, seem to still be a decent guy.

31/40

DeletedUser

6/10 almost in the top 10... but 7k behind me.

LOL

I find it shocking on how much abp you have, it's not normal.. Either you're killing your own troops or...

Gustapo, your rating is too generous :p I have been here since the start.. But I am busy with exams so I can't give my 100%, however, if you need defense, I have a bireme nuke. :p

DeletedUser2348

Gustapo, your rating is too generous :p I have been here since the start.. But I am busy with exams so I can't give my 100%, however, if you need defense, I have a bireme nuke. :p

Ahhh well it's too early to tick too many people off - I think I already succeeded with ole A-King lol

I'm not too worried about getting rimmed here on this rim of Noobs I found myself on so you can keep that nice lil nuke of yours

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Renamed it to city cowgirl just for you :)

Aliance 3/10 for taking my city.
Points 4/10 for renaming the city.. - minus points for lack of creativity haha
Abp 6/10 almost in the top 10... but 7k behind me still...

I find it shocking on how much abp you have, it's not normal.. Either you're killing your own troops or...

or...? I have a nice list of how many units I killed :) Ithink its all the LS and CS's.. I like my wall right now. What I find funny is how many people forget to hide there LS or CS ... right Apatheticking!

DeletedUser

same ppl I see here... can we get new ones,
and thanks shup... yes at times I am too sweet... other times......................................................

DeletedUser723

Alliance - 10/10 ~ (Best points average of the top 12, #2 fighter rank, 34 members with steady growth)
Points - 6/10 ~ #165 @ 6,329 (dropped 30 places since yesterday, 1 more city will boost you to a 7/10)
BP - 6/10 ~ #495 @ 734 (fighter rank is low compared to player rank. when it is equal or more, you get 10/10)

I started this server late, so I don't expect great reviews for myself :)
Also, I used total bp because dbp reflects a players skill just as much as abp.

DeletedUser3157

basing my ranking of you off of how i was at your stage in city points:

Alliance: 4/10 (for its size to members) Cant justify you having 6 of your 19 members outside your main ocean.
ABP: 8/10 Very impressive for you side and how young your ocean is.

-vys

DeletedUser723

basing my ranking of you off of how i was at your stage in city points:

Alliance: 4/10 (for its size to members) Cant justify you having 6 of your 19 members outside your main ocean.
ABP: 8/10 Very impressive for you side and how young your ocean is.

-vys

If you check the grepomap, you'll see that we aren't spread out across multiple oceans. We actually have a fairly tight core. It just happens to be located in the corners of 4 oceans. It's still just an early alliance though. Not like I can compare it to the top 12 yet. But, soon that will change. Going to edit this post with your rating.. stay tuned.

Edit - Vystirch rating

Alliance: 8/10
(Location gets a ++, In the top 12, but your average points isn't there yet. I had you guys at a 7 until I saw your start dates.)
(Great growth rate, looks like you're ready for city #2)
BP: 10/10
(As stated earlier, if you can beat your points rank with your fighter rank at this stage in the game, you earn a 10 in my book)

DeletedUser3157

If you check the grepomap, you'll see that we aren't spread out across multiple oceans. We actually have a fairly tight core. It just happens to be located in the corners of 4 oceans. It's still just an early alliance though. Not like I can compare it to the top 12 yet. But, soon that will change. Going to edit this post with your rating.. stay tuned.

Ah, well that makes your alliance rank go up to 6/10. Also I'm tuned in to my TV's Rabbit ears.... Awaiting a signal....

-Vys

DeletedUser3157

Ah, well that makes your alliance rank go up to 6/10. Also I'm tuned in to my TV's Rabbit ears.... Awaiting a signal....

-Vys

Edit - Vystirch rating

Alliance: 8/10
(Location gets a ++, In the top 12, but your average points isn't there yet. I had you guys at a 7 until I saw your start dates.)
(Great growth rate, looks like you're ready for city #2)
BP: 10/10
(As stated earlier, if you can beat your points rank with your fighter rank at this stage in the game, you earn a 10 in my book)

thanks for that. someone do him...

DeletedUser

Athanasios

Late joiner, so I'll rank him currently because taking into account his size is too confusing at this time.

Alliance: 5/10 (A rim alliance, which explains the small size and relatively small attack battle points. I think the name isn't the most creative, but I do like the clear vision that you have. I'm not a big fan of the world wonder system (but alas that is the end game until it is changed), but it's nice to see a rim alliance clearly state what you're going to set out to accomplish. Now you just gotta find players who buy in and stick around. After all, a rim alliance has to understand that this isn't a footrace.)

Points: 5/10 (Keep in mind this is all relative as you did join later in the world. Growth has been solid. I am aware of your successes in other worlds so I don't doubt that your name is one that we'll see in the rankings soon enough. Best of luck to ya.)

BP: 6/10 (Pretty damn good for your size, but then again, with your experience that is to be expected.