Rate The Player Above You!

DeletedUser

Alliance: 10/10
ABP: 10/10
DBP: 10/10

Overall: 39/40

DON'T RATE ME, I JUST STARTED PLAYING ON EPSILON SO I SUCK.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You don't exist so you get a zero.
Alliance: 0/10
ABP: 0/10
DBP: 0/10

Overall: 00/40

I have not been here in a while, someone take a shot at me!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2379

Glennthehen

Alliance: 10/10
ABP: 10/10
DBP: 10/10

Overall: 38/40

Regardless of your personality and character you have played a decent game sir I cant deny that. You alliance is second and definitely deserved 10/10. You could have more points but 8 wasn't so bad. You attack points are excellent so thats why 10/10.

You probably thought i'd be rude and give you all zero's out of spite.

DeletedUser

I kinda did, I appreciate that you did not. I will try and rate you please do not be offended but I will hold the same yardstick to you as I do to foot and virtual and the rest of the big names.

Alliance: 9.9/10
ABP: 4/10
DBP: 3/10

Overall: 20.9/40

I rated you this score because I think you deserve it. You joined in October into a server well underway. So that is a challenge all by itself. I think your ABP reflects the area your cities are in are mostly dominated by your ally. But you do have dbp meaning you help out a bit in a pinch or with static. I rated your all 9.9 mostly because I can. lol But you could always round it up if you so chose to I guess...

DeletedUser2379

I appreciate at least there wasn't biased in your rating. I did start late so that was against me as well as this being my first server and I didnt wuss out and leave when I lost cities like others do. I took a vacation and didnt come back in time I was at 26(GS says 23 but I think I got them then went on vaca and lost em before they updated) and I was up to around 260k not a HUGE difference but if I didnt have to restart over again from 4 cities it might've been different right now. But such is life you get back up. I am actually looking forward to the next server we goto I have experience this time and starting from day one will (hopefully) change things.

TTDR Version: I agree with your assesment.

OH and P.S. yes I was mostly defensive like Datepalm.