Rate The Player Above You!

DeletedUser

Points: 7 Havent checked, guessing top 200, cant be much higher than that.
Alliance: 8 I doubt you would be in an MRA, but i havent checked. So 8 ;)
ABP: 7 Havent looked, but i imagine decent ABP since you are experienced. Wont be top 50 though.
DBP: 3 Hardest thing to guess..... Im picking barely any since these .US servers are lower quality.

Overall: 25/40

Not to bad slobo :D

DeletedUser1048

Fermenting Fruit:

Alliance: 9
ABP: 9
DBP: 1

Overall: 26/40

DeletedUser13

Points: 7 Havent checked, guessing top 200, cant be much higher than that.
Alliance: 8 I doubt you would be in an MRA, but i havent checked. So 8 ;)
ABP: 7 Havent looked, but i imagine decent ABP since you are experienced. Wont be top 50 though.
DBP: 3 Hardest thing to guess..... Im picking barely any since these .US servers are lower quality.

Overall: 25/40

Not to bad slobo :D
ABP Is Much better then u think! :) (Top 15)

DeletedUser667

i get slobo as he is ^
points 7 he cares not much about that
alliance 9 i know alot of them
abp 6 but when needed he can take cities
dbp 2 hopes to avoid them in his own city (as we all do) but will send his last sword out
24 total intangible higher

DeletedUser667

slobo is one of the best i've met and played with...i grade hard mine will be all 2's

DeletedUser

I don't know anyone here!!!!!!!!!!! not fair!!!!!! (only know 3 people i think)

DeletedUser2063

Do mine. Use the stats, and since you don't know, it'll be unbiased.

DeletedUser13

FermentingFruit

Alliance:8/10
ABP:5/10
DBP:9/10

Overall:30/40

Great Player.....:D And ally! :)

DeletedUser2063

lol yeah, my BDP is pretty high, especially when NGNG attacks with swords XD

DeletedUser

where are you fruit im searching you in game but i can find only your bla bla bla here .... About all your badmouths and joeseph nieves tals, i can say only one thing, for me more than you talks the stats everywhere i played. Have a nice day and night little girl and continue to talk about me, like MAO CE DUN said: Is not important what you talk about me, good or bad things, who cares about you, important is that I earn all your time and Im important for you all the time, independent if im present or no, you think and talk about me!!! Hasta la Vista baby

DeletedUser

Alliance:9.5/10
ABP:10/10

Overall:38/40

No one is perfect but it is clear he is the most successful player on the server.
There is no arguing he leads ABP by 175% or 360k! of the next players score.
DBP he is behind by 31k of the first spot there is no arguing no matter which alliance you are in he is the Titan of Epsilon

DeletedUser3639

ABP:5.5/10
DBP:6/10

Overall:28/40

DeletedUser2154

ABP:10/10

Overall:38/40

No one is perfect but it is clear he is the most successful player on the server.
There is no arguing he leads ABP by 175% or 360k! of the next players score.
DBP he is behind by 31k of the first spot there is no arguing no matter which alliance you are in he is the Titan of Epsilon

:-/ He gets his friends to give him BP. There are many many better players. You haven't met the true him. Whiny and Ignorant!

DeletedUser

Seriously, come on I have seen all your trash talking. It gets old man, we will see where the chips fall.

DeletedUser2154

The number of cities you have has nothing to do with your skill.

DeletedUser

I'm assuming you are talking about in general not about me or someone else. You aren't the only one who knows that hah. Still you can't tell me 20 cities within an 5 hours of each Is better than 50 cities within 10 hours of each other.