Rate The Player Above You

DeletedUser16015

You all know how this works. Give your opinion of the player above you based on their in game stats or play.

No trashtalk though there are other places for that.

DeletedUser15999

Jasonstover9
looks like you just started, being that you are 1.5k and your BP count also low. So ill give you a 5/10 for now until you get settled

<>SoS
2nd post

DeletedUser15190

@Sound of Silence

BP: 10/10 :cool: - only guy/gal on grepolife to be above me in attacker of the day for last 2 days lol
Alliance: 9/10 :cool:
Position: 8/10 - would have been 10 but i really really dislike anyone colonizing rocks.. :oops:
Name: 10/10 - should not speak at all tho.. :D
Total : 47/50

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16019

@Ev1lK1ng

Player skill level - 10 points. Very good creative player, its always informative playing with him, you can learn new and new things about grepo features.

player ranking (points) - 8 points. I was expecting more from you, but I understand that you don’t like this kind of servers/worlds.

player ranking (battle points) - 10 points. Well It’s surprise to see you in top ten of the attackers, seems you have learnt not only to defend, but to attack too :p

Player gold usage - 2 points. Always asks gold for advisors :p

Player Reputation - 6 points. Half of players I played before likes him and half dislikes, but I like him, very good nub, only problem is to much talkings in external forums :p

Players Alliance - 10 points. My own alliance, so that’s why 10 lol

Total points - 48/60.

DeletedUser16016

@LionFromTheNorth 2.0

Player Skill Level: 10 know this player from another world. Very good at attacking and defending. Always ready for battle.

Player Ranking: (points) 8 this score is sure to change if I think what's about to happen does it will be 10

Player Ranking (battle point) 9 As mentioned earlier player is fairly aggressive and good defensive.

Player Gold Usage: 2 don't think he uses much gold but not sure

Player Reputation: 9 seems friendly enough and folks that he isn't after seem to like him lol

Player Alliance: 10 also my alliance so deal with it

48/60 but soon 50/60

DeletedUser15999

you 2 are idiots
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

<>SoS
3rd Post

DeletedUser262

Lets see, slow/moderate growth, 3.5k city as largest, pretty standard attack bp numbers, nothing on defense...I give you a rating of "decent/good no golder" or "terrible golder", with a title of "currently food".

DeletedUser16016

LOL
Lets see, slow/moderate growth, 3.5k city as largest, pretty standard attack bp numbers, nothing on defense...I give you a rating of "decent/good no golder" or "terrible golder", with a title of "currently food".
LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7209

I guess ill settle for my mediocre review for now, gotta knock the rust off after being away for 2 years. Also you are correct on the no gold assumption.

DeletedUser5524

Man everyone has already been rated here so who do I rate? XD

DeletedUser5524

I'm not too sure his in-game name. I think he is *wareagle* so I will rate that dude.

Unsure past names or experience
Mediocre points/cities although that doesn't matter especially on a morale world
Good overall bp especially for his size
Almost entirely offensive bp gain so it shows he is not being pushed around
Don't know how much gold he uses as we haven't fought and I haven't seen much about him.
Probably an 8/10 overall but subject to change, for better of for worse, as the world progresses.

DeletedUser16016

I'm not too sure his in-game name. I think he is *wareagle* so I will rate that dude.

Unsure past names or experience
Mediocre points/cities although that doesn't matter especially on a morale world
Good overall bp especially for his size
Almost entirely offensive bp gain so it shows he is not being pushed around
Don't know how much gold he uses as we haven't fought and I haven't seen much about him.
Probably an 8/10 overall but subject to change, for better of for worse, as the world progresses.
Thanks mate.... And I don't use gold except getting advisors

DeletedUser11556

Ev1lK1ng and Avenged7x should be happy about rating each other about who`s on top!! lol They are close!