Rate the Player Above You

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Creating this mainly because this external Gela forum seems a bit dead, hoping this could help contribute to activity! thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser14385

Rating SgtSeeker....

At time of writing this, rank is 74, Total BP is 87 but ABP rank is 64. Good overall growth since joining, and steady stream of ABP.

Overall seems like he is a growing player... all though not sure he is old enough to actually grow a mustache so maybe the alliance mustache riders isnt fitting for him.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Rating SgtSeeker....

At time of writing this, rank is 74, Total BP is 87 but ABP rank is 64. Good overall growth since joining, and steady stream of ABP.

Overall seems like he is a growing player... all though not sure he is old enough to actually grow a mustache so maybe the alliance mustache riders isnt fitting for him.

I actually do have a mustache/beard :D thanks though

DeletedUser13708

so like, idk to rate dude whom posted before me or the dude whom rated the other dude last... so ill just do both :p

SgtSeeker, fighting his alliance... over all 5.5/10
Sombrador, nice stats dude!! 9.5/10

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5079

Doubleyourego: Really good BP and nice core of cities, in an alliance much like mine, never really heard of you anywhere else though.

9/10

DeletedUser5079

2/10, pathetic person and even more pathetic of a player(Lucky to even get 2 because of good stats and obviously knowing how to individually play the game). It's one thing to have a bad attitude on a forum, that I can't really say much to you about considering how standoffish I come across as on here, and how I don't care about being rude. When it bleeds over into the game however and you treat alliances like disposable trash, ditching them then within hours coming to the forums to talk trash openly about them and the people inside of them, I don't see how you can possibly call yourself anything other than a horrible and self-absorbed Grepolis player.

Enjoy the short time you have left on the server buddy. Hopefully Sombrador and Flavius figure out the kind of disgusting person you are before you drag them down with you.

How did I know this was going to happen hahahaha

DeletedUser10988

guess ill rate Ego. 3 out of 10. lots of cities and not alot of bp. trying to be nice.

DeletedUser14385

guess ill rate Ego. 3 out of 10. lots of cities and not alot of bp. trying to be nice.

Are you sure your looking at DoubleYourEgo? cause DYE is #8 on the ABP and Total BP list... not sure how that is not a lot of BPs

DeletedUser13708

mean-girls.gif

Your jealousy is ugly like your IGN. Both need to change!!
connie_1.gif

DeletedUser1048

DoubleYourEgo:

BP: 10/10 Lots of bp for the number of cities you have.
Edit bp is 9/10 after seeing her gold up 2.4k slingers in less than 48 hours, anyone can get bp when they do that :p
Alliance: 9/10
Total: 27/30

IGN is Cachet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13708

you should take out your edit and give me 28/30. For that only happened because that member of yours decided to PM the #2 & #3 fighters on the server talking trash. What else did she expect to happen?? lolol <3