Rate the person above you ~ Lamia

DeletedUser10179

Rate the person above you... I guess we should add some action to the extremely boring Lamia externals section.

DeletedUser

XpertGreek occasionally becomes XpertCheetah. then I crave cheetos.

DeletedUser10179

Hehe... Syphery is a intelligent player therefore a good player... using your mind is very essential in leading an alliance. She has good past stats but I think Lamia will beat all of her past points... overall a 9/10... no ones perfect

DeletedUser10179

Djarv I don't think has been playing long but has proved to be an pretty good player... 7/10... maybe 8

DeletedUser

Actually I played in en Nu and was in the top alliance but that was like 2-3 years ago .so I'm a little rusty

DeletedUser6486

Xpert is running a very good alliance right now, and is a pretty good player himself, 9/10

DeletedUser6486

Sometimes I don't even know my own reputation lol it changes so much :p

DeletedUser10179

Your text
... I am just testing spoiler problems... Decky gets a 9/10

DeletedUser10179

yeah, got it... thanks buddy.

I don't know much about Dorkus but he seems like an active player with some skill... 8/10

DeletedUser10023

Xpert is a good player, but from me you get a 7/10.. I really mean no offense, but in my opinion, you haven't shown as much as a player as your activity could allow you. But if we would be rating players for leading, you would definately get a 9/10, and I know that is what you are concentrating on here! :p

DeletedUser

bit too early to say who who's ......till the real fight starts.........thats what sorts the men from the boys

so .......7/10

DeletedUser10179

Xpert is a good player, but from me you get a 7/10.. I really mean no offense, but in my opinion, you haven't shown as much as a player as your activity could allow you. But if we would be rating players for leading, you would definately get a 9/10, and I know that is what you are concentrating on here! :p

...I wanna rate you... your a lazy beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep that doesn't do aaaanything and you are so bad at grepolis I give you a 9/10

DeletedUser10023

lol, xpert you get a 8/10 just cause you spelled beep 14 "e"-s.. :D

DeletedUser

...I wanna rate you... your a lazy beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep that doesn't do aaaanything and you are so bad at grepolis I give you a 9/10
........your too kind i think your right about a working progress