Rate the Alliance Above You

DeletedUser

1-100 Leadership
1-100 Organization
1-100 ABP
1-100 DBP
1-100 Quality (factors member count, grouping and location, skills, and all the above scores)

I'll start with Insidious

80: well a Founder left but still looks like they work together when called on
80: haven't fought them so can't judge really well
70: 6800 avg per player isn't really impressive for the number one ranked alliance
95: 394k or 6790 per player leading the charts they are impressive defenders
82: I no longer think they are the best alliance on the server in fact they may be third, but they still have the potential to win the core.

DeletedUser5088

Death Eaters
80 Leadership- Can't really judge this since I don't know how good they are. Looks like they have 3 leaders.
90 Organization- By the looks of their profile, it is pretty organized
88 ABP- Rank #4 for attacking, above Insidious. Around 13,800 average
78 Defenders- Rank #6, falling down from there point rank of #5. Around 5,200 average
85- Are located in two clumps, ocean 65 and the border of ocean 55 and 54. Most members are active except for a few at the bottom. Gained 245 cities and have lost 36.

DeletedUser5517

Ummm as far as I am concerned there is no alliance above us because we are winning in APB so I have no one to rate... try and catch up

DeletedUser

Ummm as far as I am concerned there is no alliance above us because we are winning in APB so I have no one to rate... try and catch up

i meant above you as in in this forum not in rankings haha we all know you are fearsome fighters... where the heck do you all get the resources to rebuild offense so fast is what i want to know

DeletedUser5517

i meant above you as in in this forum not in rankings haha we all know you are fearsome fighters... where the heck do you all get the resources to rebuild offense so fast is what i want to know

teamwork my man... teamwork