Rabid?

DeletedUser4951

Looks like Rabid dropped down a lot. What happened there?

DeletedUser

Everyone in 55 got vaccinations. Either that or it has something to do with all of their leaders leaving.

DeletedUser

Picnic Bunnies?

They're gone. In their place are the Rampant Rabbits.

What the heck does rampant even mean...

DeletedUser10048

Picnic Bunnies?

They're gone. In their place are the Rampant Rabbits.

What the heck does rampant even mean...

Its a short term name but the alliance name is originally from EN Thebes which I was a member of said alliance.

The actual origins of the name come from a vibrator but its just a play on words where the alliance name stands.

DeletedUser11708

Its a short term name but the alliance name is originally from EN Thebes which I was a member of said alliance.

The actual origins of the name come from a vibrator but its just a play on words where the alliance name stands.

Hahahaha.....

DeletedUser

I associate Rampant Rabbits with failed alliances lol. The first 3 were utter garbage.

DeletedUser10048

I associate Rampant Rabbits with failed alliances lol. The first 3 were utter garbage.

The one in EN Thebes was actually good, stayed top 10 for ranking & ABP/DBP I know not of any other time that alliance name has been used.

DeletedUser

Don't be so negative, Hell recycled garbage can be a good thing. Maybe the Rabbids met the Panda and were iluminated

DeletedUser

Yes, they were illuminated in fire and disappeared in the blink of an eye, all that remained was ash.

DeletedUser

I should point out that Rabid joined this world with only 1/4 participation mainly as a test run for instabuy. We shall see you properly the next 3/3 world, i assure you8)

DeletedUser10048

I should point out that Rabid joined this world with only 1/4 participation mainly as a test run for instabuy. We shall see you properly the next 3/3 world, i assure you8)

Always the case that, i mean i always join new worlds just to spend a boat load of Gold and then quit

smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

DeletedUser

We are a bunch of nerdy, rich, white boys living in our mothers's basements....we got it like that