R.I.P. Phoenix

• Thread starter DeletedUser3066
  • Start date

DeletedUser

And yet compared head to head to eMotion Sickness, Phoenix has taken more lately.
And when compared to Hand of Kronos tete e tete, Phoenix is winning there too.

hmm lets see i believe the math speaks for itself, not to mention emo has had multiple island takeovers. But like stated above everyone is fighting the summertime inactive bug

emo 59 members

All time cities gained: 415
All time cities lost: 188

Phoenix 95 members

All time cities gained: 413
All time cities lost: 232

HOK 56 members

All time cities gained: 235
All time cities lost: 86

DeletedUser

wow even a bigger joke now, can't we just play the game and have fun?

Nemesis we both know why you left phoenix don't try to act differently and most the people posting here all know your a spoil brat and can't stand not to get your way, as for threatening people your a great person to be off on the forums saying others have done it how many have you threaten in the game.

DeletedUser

Its funny how you always talk like all these people agree with you. No one likes YOU traxn. The only people who like you are the people who you work for (TEE). If you wanna let the truth out then be honest about why i left. I have not lied on here everything I said is the truth. If you say I left for a different reason then post it here. Because its news to me. I told you how many times I didnt like the way leadership treated other members. As far as threatening others yes I have told people if they join my clan I would stop attacking them because they constantly beg me to stop attacking. If thats what you refer to as a threat then yes I have. What I said i didnt agree with was dissing someone in your own clan acting like you're some online badass. Anyways back to Grepolis for now im taking another phoenix city as we speak.

DeletedUser

Its funny how you always talk like all these people agree with you. No one likes YOU traxn. The only people who like you are the people who you work for (TEE). If you wanna let the truth out then be honest about why i left. I have not lied on here everything I said is the truth. If you say I left for a different reason then post it here. Because its news to me. I told you how many times I didnt like the way leadership treated other members. As far as threatening others yes I have told people if they join my clan I would stop attacking them because they constantly beg me to stop attacking. If thats what you refer to as a threat then yes I have. What I said i didnt agree with was dissing someone in your own clan acting like you're some online badass. Anyways back to Grepolis for now im taking another phoenix city as we speak.

Nemesis4u, I like ya man and I like Traxn, he does have other friends as does Phoenix, Echelon. Of course I get along with even my enemies ask Travis6612.

DeletedUser

Also even tho its not anyones business. The reason I left Phoenix was because the leaders and other big players in the clan constantly belittled others whe---m or the forums. Not once not even twice I told them I didnt agree with it and they still did it. Even saw one member threatening to take another members cities if they did not follow there orders. Now maybe this is something that is accepted in certain alliances im not sure.--- life they wanna pick on other guys because in real life they would get there life snatched from them.

ok, this is made my day, i dont even play on this world XD

also i hate any alliance that need to threaten thair player to keep them in the alliance.
personally if you cant get your members to fallow you through respect, then your one hell of a damn bad leader.

DeletedUser

ok, this is made my day, i dont even play on this world XD

also i hate any alliance that need to threaten thair player to keep them in the alliance.
personally if you cant get your members to fallow you through respect, then your one hell of a damn bad leader.

Cheers.. Took the phoenix city i was talking about earlier.. oh yea im taking another one as we speak.

DeletedUser2568

Nemesis4u, I like ya man and I like Traxn, he does have other friends as does Phoenix, Echelon. Of course I get along with even my enemies ask Travis6612.

Don't drag me into this... I am enjoying my popcorn and the drama... better than some of the movies out right now!!!!

DeletedUser

Don't drag me into this... I am enjoying my popcorn and the drama... better than some of the movies out right now!!!!

Superman was a disappointment. The fight was to long and to loud. The point of superman has always been he had to figure it out and not about brute strength.

Ironman 3. I haven't seen the first two and friends said this was awesome. I question his judgement now. Fair at best.

Star Trek was OK, but just a movie now and not special like star treks used to be

42 was excellent if you havent seen it, see it even if not a baseball fan

Ok not on topic but needed to say something to keep the forum going.

DeletedUser2568

Superman was a disappointment. The fight was to long and to loud. The point of superman has always been he had to figure it out and not about brute strength.

Ironman 3. I haven't seen the first two and friends said this was awesome. I question his judgement now. Fair at best.

Star Trek was OK, but just a movie now and not special like star treks used to be

42 was excellent if you havent seen it, see it even if not a baseball fan

Ok not on topic but needed to say something to keep the forum going.

Oh come on now... Howe... Superman was great!!!

but back on topic... I heard that Nemesis4u was going to single handly defeat Traxn in a one on one, Slinger to Sword battle. Winner takes all. Kind of like the armies did back in the day with sending out champions and the winner takes all.

DeletedUser3066

lol what a serious joke, trust me Sane phoenix isn't dead. If your feeling left out cause your not being attacked I'll change that for you.

Oh wait not going to take any when phoenix crumbles? Is that why you continue to keep asking our members to join you?

It was a joke. I guess people don't understand parody threads around here. R.I.P. Phoenix was a parody of Trav's thread. I don't think you guys are completely dead, lately you've been showing some fight left in you, but honestly you are full of turtles and city simmers. The only reason you are still alive is because TEE is hitting us so hard in the west. As far as asking your members to join us, yes, I dont deny that. However, I only reached out to a couple strong players I noticed that were around us. Its not like Im out there trying to recruit everyone, because honestly we don't want you guys. As Nemesis has said, you don't have a good reputation for being team players and that is what eMo looks for when recruiting - when we do that, which is very very rare like I said.

btw, I'd love to be attacked by you Traxn. No one else in your alliance has the balls to come at me. Everyone who's gone up against me recently has mysteriously vanished into vacation mode haha

And yet compared head to head to eMotion Sickness, Phoenix has taken more lately.
And when compared to Hand of Kronos tete e tete, Phoenix is winning there too.

Eh, its still pretty even. We've been picking apart your pact alliance Kanna as well, so thats why the numbers seem to show you guys doing better against us. Not to mention a good handful of our main guys, myself included, haven't been able to log on much in the last few weeks. I've got my internet problems fixed though, and will be taking some cities post-haste.

In my opinion this thread was started prematurely as Phoenix has some strong players, I give respect where it is due... but in the end isn't Phoenix going to RIP because I am pretty sure at 1 point or another it will dissolve and join TEE or it will lose to TEE in the WW race.

It was only started prematurely if you think my intention was to make them dissolve, that really wasn't my intention. I just wanted them to put up a fight. It was getting boring launching CS's with no real resistance.

Love that this thread got some attention. These forums are so drab, I was just trying to spark something. Which, by looks of the increased pep in the step of Phoenix recently - is exactly what I accomplished.

Thanks guys,

SANE of The Fix
eMotion Sickness

Last edited by a moderator: