R.I.P. Phoenix

• Thread starter DeletedUser3066
  • Start date

DeletedUser3066

I honestly cant even remember the last time I was attacked by one of their members, its like pulling daffodils from a flowery field how easy it is to pluck cities from them.

If anyone there has any idea what is going on and understands the game they should really just realize its time to call it quits and join up to the larger alliances closer to them before HOK & eMotion Sickness eventually overwhelm them and take all their cities.

I don't want to see bad alliance management ruin the game for your players, you've already had a bunch of defectors. I get too many messages to read sometimes.

Thank you.

SANEofTheFix
eMotion Sickness

P.S.

- In no way am I saying we are going to accept any and all Phoenix players when they crumble, because honestly we hate turtles and have a thirst for conquest. Your cities will be ours until we're satisfied.

Kariella

Hoplite
Also Phoenix, HoK would we willing to create a shared tab in our forum to assist you with Training... It kills us everytime we take over a Phoenix city and click on Research. And please dont say it was sabatoge... we really know its just the sim mentality that exsists over there... anyway the offer stands... oh and also we like our grapes peeled... so if you could start teaching your members that, it will look good on their resume when they apply to HoK :)

Kariella
HAND OF KRONOS

DeletedUser374

Also Phoenix, HoK would we willing to create a shared tab in our forum to assist you with Training... It kills us everytime we take over a Phoenix city and click on Research. And please dont say it was sabatoge... we really know its just the sim mentality that exsists over there... anyway the offer stands... oh and also we like our grapes peeled... so if you could start teaching your members that, it will look good on their resume when they apply to HoK :)

Kariella
HAND OF KRONOS

haha, I should say the same to your alliance.

DeletedUser

Kariella
HAND OF KRONOS

Kariella, we are on opposite side in this matter and most others, but I do have a lot of respect for you personally and that was funny. But I believe PHX will be just fine.

DeletedUser3066

Kariella, we are on opposite side in this matter and most others, but I do have a lot of respect for you personally and that was funny. But I believe PHX will be just fine.

I dont see how anyone with knowledge of the situation can think that. Phoenix has lost a bunch of cities on both sides of their main ocean and are being closed in on by two alliances. They have a handful of good players, but alot of simmers.

Its only a matter of time before HOK & eMo meet in the middle.

DeletedUser

I dont see how anyone with knowledge of the situation can think that. Phoenix has lost a bunch of cities on both sides of their main ocean and are being closed in on by two alliances. They have a handful of good players, but alot of simmers.

Its only a matter of time before HOK & eMo meet in the middle.

You make a good point. But the knowledge you have of the situation is obviously slanted toward your view of the facts, and thats how it should be. Mine on the other hand are slanted the opposite direction. In the south and the west of 63, Echelon and TEE are making moves. PHX has friends moving toward them. Thats not taking into consideration 74. Do you not realize that HoK has to deal with them. Hows this sound? Its a matter of time before PHX and Echelon meet in the middle of 63. Is that a plausible scenario? Sure it is so now it becomes a matter of time. Can TEE and Echelon make it there in time? Remains to be seen. But it will be fun!

DeletedUser3066

You make a good point. But the knowledge you have of the situation is obviously slanted toward your view of the facts, and thats how it should be. Mine on the other hand are slanted the opposite direction. In the south and the west of 63, Echelon and TEE are making moves. PHX has friends moving toward them. Thats not taking into consideration 74. Do you not realize that HoK has to deal with them. Hows this sound? Its a matter of time before PHX and Echelon meet in the middle of 63. Is that a plausible scenario? Sure it is so now it becomes a matter of time. Can TEE and Echelon make it there in time? Remains to be seen. But it will be fun!

haha! Well said! A race to the finish!

DeletedUser

lol what a serious joke, trust me Sane phoenix isn't dead. If your feeling left out cause your not being attacked I'll change that for you.

Oh wait not going to take any when phoenix crumbles? Is that why you continue to keep asking our members to join you?

DeletedUser

Am i the only 1 who lol'd irl when they saw phoenixs new banner today. #fanboys l00l

DeletedUser

takes a long time for tee to colonize new islands but on the bright side there is alot of inactives everywhere goin on guess they will try and swoop in grab them .kinda would of thought they would of been there by now seeing as they have 20 pacts and 8 academies. while me and sane are in the same alliance and i will always back him , i must say i had about 20 or so incoming attacks last night from PHX so kudos for that.

and yes the new banner was quite humorous

DeletedUser

Im batting 100% taking Phoenix cities. Its eezy peezy.

And yet compared head to head to eMotion Sickness, Phoenix has taken more lately.
And when compared to Hand of Kronos tete e tete, Phoenix is winning there too.

DeletedUser

really

Listen point being is this HoK and Emo have to try and hold hands now just to get rid of little old Phoenix by working together to break seiges and using spy tacts and taking on traitors. If that's the best way to win then so be it. How's that employee of the month award parking space working out for you Nem? You have to have one with all the gold you spend!:eek:

DeletedUser2568

Listen point being is this HoK and Emo have to try and hold hands now just to get rid of little old Phoenix by working together to break seiges and using spy tacts and taking on traitors. If that's the best way to win then so be it. How's that employee of the month award parking space working out for you Nem? You have to have one with all the gold you spend!:eek:

Now Death... I am going to play devil's advocate here just because taking on traitors, working together with allies and using spies is pretty much the name of the game thisisgrepolis after all. So therefore you can't really complain about that.

In my opinion this thread was started prematurely as Phoenix has some strong players, I give respect where it is due... but in the end isn't Phoenix going to RIP because I am pretty sure at 1 point or another it will dissolve and join TEE or it will lose to TEE in the WW race.

DeletedUser

First off if it wasnt for the people that use gold then you wouldnt be able to play this game because its us gold users that pay the bills around here. When you joined grepolis did you not see that there was an option to use gold to improve your play? For arguments sake lets say you had no idea when you started that you could use gold to make this game easier. So you wanted to join a game where everything was even for all players. Then let me ask you this why would you buddy up with the biggest alliance TEE. Is that not just as much of an advantage of someone else using gold? Second once you "realized" you could use gold why did you not just quit and find a game where gold wasnt an issue?

Now lets get back to the point everyone who started this game other then "deathpool" and phoenix members probably noticed the offer to buy gold. Because theres no way any phoenix member would play a game where a person could pay to improve gameplay. Just because other people are broke democrats should the people who work hard for there money and make a good living be penalized because of either A) a person is broke or B) They dont wanna spend there money on gold.

So you have 2 options here once again. A) Get off the welfare line. B) Try a game where no money is involved.

But we both know you wont choose either because you wanna have an excuse for the reason I have giving you guys an ass kicking at every stop. I literally begged your members to take my city mossy so i could give you that hub back when i joined HOK and it took you guys 71 attacks to take one little city that I was GIVING to you. I even promised to not send support from any other city and it still took you guys 3 weeks and like 20 members to take one city that I even told your members what was in the city. I understand you are frustrated that I have owned everyone of you guys but its ok. Keep pretending it makes you mad that someone uses gold for an advantage when you teamup with the biggest alliance in the game to have an advantage. If you guys were fighting the loan battle yourself and not using any gold not teaming up with the biggest alliance in the game. Then I just might see your point on being ****** off that I used gold. Wait on second thought no I wouldnt. Keep building the cities up for me make sure you let your members know I prefer Tower and Thermal baths.

DeletedUser

Also even tho its not anyones business. The reason I left Phoenix was because the leaders and other big players in the clan constantly belittled others whether it be on the chat room or the forums. Not once not even twice I told them I didnt agree with it and they still did it. Even saw one member threatening to take another members cities if they did not follow there orders. Now maybe this is something that is accepted in certain alliances im not sure. If it is then its a free country and do what you want. I just choose not to be apart of a bunch of guys getting on a game and because they are nerds in real life they wanna pick on other guys because in real life they would get there life snatched from them.