R.I.P Forums

• Thread starter DeletedUser2568
  • Start date

DeletedUser2568

Seriously the forums have dried up... nothing posted here in over a week. :eek:

I should probably make some disparaging remark about TEE or Echelon in order to spark some fun.

DeletedUser

What a pleasant moderator. How about you try to help grow the forum rather than criticize it.

DeletedUser2568

Despi the whole point of this thread was to mock the fact that Zeta's forums have died in the last week. We used to have plenty of fun off topic, on topic debates but it has recently taken a turn. Hence the R.I.P. forums was meant to try and get people to post... which wait it DID!!!

DeletedUser

Despi the whole point of this thread was to mock the fact that Zeta's forums have died in the last week. We used to have plenty of fun off topic, on topic debates but it has recently taken a turn. Hence the R.I.P. forums was meant to try and get people to post... which wait it DID!!!

Let's see who posted. Myself, who merely saw this and was disgusted, and some over guy, who only posted because of me.

DeletedUser

Kyllmen is a frequent forum poster and an active community participant, not someone I would consider some "other guy" and would likely have posted even without your post.

But I do agree, the activity in this thread had dropped off so I challenge each of you to create something worthy of discussion that is topic appropriate.

DeletedUser

Kyllmen is a frequent forum poster and an active community participant, not someone I would consider some "other guy" and would likely have posted even without your post.

But I do agree, the activity in this thread had dropped off so I challenge each of you to create something worthy of discussion that is topic appropriate.

Good for Kyllmen! How about you give him a medal Daedalus.

DeletedUser

Very true, which is why some forums die. But if there is something of value to discuss then its up to the community to post it. It's also a good thing to encourage good forum participation and not negative trolls.

DeletedUser271

Good for Kyllmen! How about you give him a medal Daedalus.

Actually, I asked for one here... But he didn't want and he answered this :-( And then I stopped asking one because I had nothing to answer to his post :p

DeletedUser2281

I know I speak for a lot of people when I say that we have stopped using these forums because we grew tired of the same things being said over and over as an attempt to possibly scare, intimidate, or antagonize. And it just grew old and was not working at all.

Lots of trash talking happened, and some people just wanted to rise above it and ignore it. It seems as though both sides (2C and their enemies) have been taking action more so than talking about what is going to happen or bragging about something that has already happened. It's been fun, but I intend to focus more on in-game issues than the frequent banter on the externals. Nothing personal to anyone, just figured this thread could use a little explanation. Good luck to all, and see you in game.

DeletedUser374

I know I speak for a lot of people when I say that we have stopped using these forums because we grew tired of the same things being said over and over as an attempt to possibly scare, intimidate, or antagonize. And it just grew old and was not working at all.

Lots of trash talking happened, and some people just wanted to rise above it and ignore it. It seems as though both sides (2C and their enemies) have been taking action more so than talking about what is going to happen or bragging about something that has already happened. It's been fun, but I intend to focus more on in-game issues than the frequent banter on the externals. Nothing personal to anyone, just figured this thread could use a little explanation. Good luck to all, and see you in game.

seems more like 2C bragged and were cocky, got put in their place, shut up, and everyone else need not say anything more to them :D