R.H.Stogus's Commentary Thread

DeletedUser

I'm just going to say what my thoughts on the world...updated everyday. My Opinion will be based on Maps, Stats, previous experience, etc, etc

There's nothing to post right now but more to come later in the game where Savage Subjugation rims everyone...or the other way around ;)

My thoughts for today, 1/29/14.

Many alliances are competing for the center of the world and there's a competition between Titans, The Syndicate , and Savage Subjugation. Seems to me that Black Label Society is slowing down....and their founder left their alliance? Hmmm....The once glorified "SS Attak Family, originated from Romania, is no longer seen as a major threat, in my opinion. There aren't many MRAs in this world, ( quite a surprise) and I am positive that everyone is waiting for BP to end as they want to get those good ol Battle Points...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8262

So self-centered that he needs his own entire thread, first off, one thing i would like to say is

MAN UP, you keep on talking about SS

" Oh my god, SS is going to rim everybody and eat me alive "

I'm a little tired of you bragging about SS and your not even in their alliance, you may be surrounded but stop acting like a little ( you can finish that ) and fight back

Im pretty sure this is a mark on my card or whatever you guys call it but i had to say this, you even put "I go where no one has ever gone before... Savage Subjugation Land .>_.>" in your ingame profile, if you were so scared you'd think that you'd restart elsewhere, it's not that serious, its just a game, not the boogey man >.>

DeletedUser1684

GoldLemur you honestly don't have to read it if you don't want to so it doesn't effect you

DeletedUser667

I like the post...i just restarted playing after 5 months and am playing with mostly new players in my alliance..their level of excitement and fun makes me wonder why i always picked the same old group to join.........

DeletedUser8562

So self-centered that he needs his own entire thread, first off, one thing i would like to say is

I'm a little tired of you bragging about SS and your not even in their alliance, you may be surrounded but stop acting like a little ( you can finish that ) and fight back

Im pretty sure this is a mark on my card or whatever you guys call it but i had to say this, you even put "I go where no one has ever gone before... Savage Subjugation Land .>_.>" in your ingame profile, if you were so scared you'd think that you'd restart elsewhere, it's not that serious, its just a game, not the boogey man >.>

hey goldlemur just take it in good spirit, read it, make fun off stoogie nicely and chill out bro

DeletedUser

Your just mad stogus is not scared of you :p

DeletedUser

Seriously Bro, Were all thinking the same thing Stoogey is(Not all the time lol), if he chooses to share what he thinks in a thread whats the harm in that? This is a War game after all and his thoughts are logical :) lol
The World just started, I think were all a little excited!

DeletedUser

All players are welcome to post. I would rather a thread be created than to derail an existing one. It is not self centered to post ones opinion. Who elses opinion should one post?

Lets not derail another thread and while game flaming is certainly welcome and encouraged, do not flame for any other reason.

DeletedUser

Today commentary: January 30th

Savage subjugation has been mass recruiting recently but their average is going up ( oh and to h3llhunter, please change the alliance profile so that I wouldn't be receiving that much hate mail( invite requests))
The Syndicate has officially stopped growing, in my opinion. Black Label Society is still growing fast...

That's all I have for today

DeletedUser5244

Not that bad. That's about right. I wouldn't say mass recruiting, but whatevsies

DeletedUser8262

* Comes back after pouting *

Ok Stogey but i would like to ask of you politely to stop making threads so fast as you did do this in Byzantium about 3 days before BP ended making guesses of who the top alliances were and almost every post said that its too early

Also The Syndicate hasnt stopped recruiting fully since they are trying to expand in o55 and taking all the good recruits and spreading out there players ( Not a good idea, i should know :/ )

DeletedUser

* Comes back after pouting *

Ok Stogey but i would like to ask of you politely to stop making threads so fast as you did do this in Byzantium about 3 days before BP ended making guesses of who the top alliances were and almost every post said that its too early

Also The Syndicate hasnt stopped recruiting fully since they are trying to expand in o55 and taking all the good recruits and spreading out there players ( Not a good idea, i should know :/ )

Speaking of spreading out, SS ATAK Family, the supposed-to-good-alliance is way too spread out

DeletedUser

Here's something Stogus can talk about :eek:
I'm already at more than half his points, and I didn't log in for like a day :p

DeletedUser

Oh really then why don't you do it? Huh? :) I decided not to use gold in this world either ;-)

DeletedUser

Titans: there still gong quite strong and they are good!
SAVAGE subjugation: they are dominating the Ocean 44 and still recruiting
Pillars of War: they've contacted me a few hundred times to tell me to join or die ( I told them I'll be hunting them down myself, the leader got scared and didn't respond)

The Sindicate: We've found out the Syndicate here is not the same Syndicate in .en....this is only just a stealing the name.

Hegemony- they'll merge with some other alliance

The Ancient Emperors, they've kicked me out for no apparent reason and the alliance is named after the founder and they have 2-3 leaders...power struggles will bring them down and they'll be devoured by some other alliance

SS-Attak Family...please, just leave Delphi, it's going to be another Alliance of Kings only a tiny bit better...>;(

thats all I have for today and we'll see you guys all on the battlefield. good Luck

DeletedUser

Pillars of War: they've contacted me a few hundred times to tell me to join or die ( I told them I'll be hunting them down myself, the leader got scared and didn't respond)

lol that is funny! maybe this was his reaction to your message ---->:mad:

DeletedUser

Today's commentary: SavSub and Titans are first and second place, respectively...I believe there are more and MRAs popping out of no where; has anyone noticed that? The Black Label Society is the renamed to Tech Support and second in BP ....way to go.

This world doesn't seem favorable to SS for now, however things will change as we go on

DeletedUser8959

The Ancient Emperors, they've kicked me out for no apparent reason and the alliance is named after the founder and they have 2-3 leaders...power struggles will bring them down and they'll be devoured by some other alliance

First off you didn't even get the alliance name correct, second yes there are three leaders but we have a very structured arrangement that is working very well in other worlds .... no power struggles. Third you were kicked because you had links to other alliances in your profile and were labeled as a recruiter for them, sorry we don't want our members being affiliated with other alliances just letting you know :eek:

DeletedUser8424

First off you didn't even get the alliance name correct, second yes there are three leaders but we have a very structured arrangement that is working very well in other worlds .... no power struggles. Third you were kicked because you had links to other alliances in your profile and were labeled as a recruiter for them, sorry we don't want our members being affiliated with other alliances just letting you know :eek:

LOL, u were kicked cause SS messes with random people by putting them as their recruiter LOL nice job SS