Question - Alliance Forums - Posting Reserves

DeletedUser14094

Hi. I have heard there is a way to post your "inactives" in the forums for reserve by other alliance members and code it so that if someone reserves a city, it automatically shows up in the post without having to edit the post and add the player name. If this is true, can someone share with me how to do this?

Thank you!

DeletedUser271

First you must reserve the player's cities:

• Go to the reservation tool (Alliance -> Reservations)
  • Click on "Add new reservation"
  • Choose "Search in: Player Name"
  • Enter the player's name and click on Add reservation

Now the the player's cities are erserved, you must share them:

• Open the reservation tool
  • Go to the "Suggested" tab
  • Click on the "Display BB Code" button
    0YuZd5X.png
  • Select all the player's reservations
  • Copy/Paste the BB Code on your alliance forum

DeletedUser5973

I think he is actually asking for how to post the players cities in list form, if this is the case use the report converter

DeletedUser12822

I think he is actually asking for how to post the players cities in list form, if this is the case use the report converter

Yes I think so too. It's much quicker than making a list manually, which takes forever.

DeletedUser271

Doesn't he want to know how to make a list of the player's cities that automatically updates when someone reserves the cities? :confused: That's how I understood Razorchique's post :)

DeletedUser14094

Doesn't he want to know how to make a list of the player's cities that automatically updates when someone reserves the cities? :confused: That's how I understood Razorchique's post :)

Yes, this is what I needed to know if there was a way to do. We have a tab for inactives for internals to take. It would be nice if there was a way to code it so that if someone reserved it, it automatically showed up in the forum.

DeletedUser14094

First you must reserve the player's cities:

• Go to the reservation tool (Alliance -> Reservations)
  • Click on "Add new reservation"
  • Choose "Search in: Player Name"
  • Enter the player's name and click on Add reservation

Now the the player's cities are erserved, you must share them:

• Open the reservation tool
  • Go to the "Suggested" tab
  • Click on the "Display BB Code" button
    0YuZd5X.png
  • Select all the player's reservations
  • Copy/Paste the BB Code on your alliance forum

If you do this and the reserve falls off any someone else reserves it, will the forum update with the new person's name?