Quack Toolsammlung - Support

DeletedUser

Installation instructions:
Refresh your page (if you are in Grepolis) or restart your browser

qm7fdxlt.png

Quack Toolsammlung V2.59.00
Directlink | Mirror1 | Mirror2 | Mirror3 | Website | Changelog | Github | Facebook

                                                                                       
Features:
  • The width of the forum is automatically increased
  • Extended farming villages overview (Captain)
  • Extended reports
  • Google Docs included into the game
  • Hotkeys
  • Extended island overview
  • Extended culture overview
  • Extended senate
  • Extended townlist
  • Window mode for the city view
  • Transport calculator
  • Export buildings/troops/etc. to BB-Code
  • Export Troops/command overview/simulator/etc. to image
  • Online Timer
  • All important tools for Grepolis in one menu+button bar
  • And much more!
    You can find a full and extensive description of all the features here: http://grepolisqt.de/en/features/

If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns about the script please don't hesitate to comment - I appreciate every feedback, found bug or improvement to the translation.

This script is officially approved by the staff of this market:
Forum
Wiki

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Due to the downfall of userscripts.org unfortunately you all need to update manually this time. After that the updater should work as usual. This update has some rather important changes which were necessary after the latest Grepolis updates. Enjoy!

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of RU (by DJEDIVER, Mr.ancientGreek)
  • Translations: Improvement of NL (by Thodoris)
  • Translations: Improvement of ES (by F0NT3, cuervobrujo)
  • Translations: Added BR (by ==CrAZyWoW==)
  • Translations: Added CZ (by jarajanos)
  • Messages (Bugfix): Wrong window title of the export function
  • Hotkeys: You can choose to use the Space key instead of the Enter key to jump to a town (switch in the scriptmanager)
  • Hotkeys (Bugfix): After an update of Grepolis it was again possible to use the Council of Heroes hotkey even though heroes are deactivated on the current world
  • Grepopoints (Bugfix): Wrong calculation of the building points in the new senate window
  • Updater: The script now tries to find an update only every 24 hours
  • Code (other): Some changes in the code by Menidan
  • Grepolismenu: The button for the old townview can now open the new townview as an alternative (change it in the scriptmanager)
  • Inactivity display: Now available for US, BR, RU, PL, IT
  • Toolbox: Tondas Townsearch is now the default townsearch in US, BR, RU, PL, IT
  • Script-Manager: Added a button in the info tab to look for a script update
  • Script-Manager: Some CSS improvements
  • Donations: A huge thank you goes to the following persons for their generous donations:
    Falk T. - 5€
    Christian B. - 1€
[SPR]
amyzdopx49.jpg
[/SPR]

DeletedUser

Changes since V2.32.00:
  • Island info: Inactivity display added
  • Island info: Player names are changed to links which lead to their user profile
  • Towninfo (Bugfix): Under certain circumstances the inactivity display in reserved towns showed the inactivity of the player who reserved the town
  • Translations: Improvement of BR (by douglasgoclv, ==CrAZyWoW==)
  • Translations: Improvement of DE (by Scav77)
  • Translations: Improvement of ES (by cuervobrujo)
  • Translations: Improvement of HU (by Betagamer)
  • Translations: Improvement of PL (by Tropsy Kretts, Polny Konik)
  • Grepopoints (Bugfix): Fixed a bunch of problems with the special buildings
  • Grepopoints (Bugfix): Under certain circumstances points could be displayed multiple times
  • Hotkeys (Bugfix): Fixed the hotkey to open the cityview
  • Code (other): Quick fix due to the last Grepolis Update
  • Code (other): Another attempt to fix some problems during the start of Grepolis
  • Stats & Scripts list: Added some tools and scripts to the list
  • Reports: Report folders are now sorted alphabetically instead of by their internal Id (disable it in the scriptmanager)
  • Agora: Added additional info to the tab “Outside” to make troop organization easier

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of DE (by Scav77)
  • Translations: Improvement of CZ (by Apolon Foibos)
  • Translations: Improvement of BR (by douglasgoclv)
  • Updater: The script now tries to find an update only every 6 hours
  • Script-Manager: Some additions to the info tab
  • Transport calculator (Bugfix): The display didn’t refresh when the spell menu was opened
  • Tradeinfo (Bugfix): Fixed some problems with the trading extension when multiple windows were opened
  • Towninfo (Bugfix): Fixed some problems with the GS button and the Inactivitydisplay when multiple windows were opened
  • Grepopoints (Bugfix): The amount of base points for a building wasn’t added for level 1 buildings in the construction queue
There are some problems with Greasemonkey 2.0 right now which can't be easily fixed so I don't recommend updating to 2.0 just yet.
If you don't wanna miss out on the Grepolis Report Converter you can do this:

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Code (other): The script now works with Greasemonkey 1.15++ and Firefox 30++
  • Caves overview: Some to changes to the search function (code related mainly)
  • Toolbox: Tondas Polissuche is now the standard polissearch for al markets
  • Inactivity display: The function is now available for all markets
  • Reports (Bugfix): Folder sorting stopped the moving of reports via Drag&Drop from working
  • Google Docs (Bugfix): The input field to change to the URL got out of place in Chrome
  • Google Docs (Bugfix): The saved URL was deleted when the save function of the script manager was used
  • Transport calculator: The calculation of all troops which are stationed outside of the city is now temporarily disabled
  • Donations: Thank you so much for the ongoing support! A huge thank you goes to:
    Edith M. - 10 Euro
    Nepomuk P. - 50 Euro (wow!)
    and one anonymous donator

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of GR (by adipas.ioannis)
  • Translations: Improvement of PL (by danon2)
  • Stats & Scripts list (Bugfix): Display error fixed
  • Grepolismenu: The button to open the townview opens only the new townview now (due to a recent update of Grepolis)
  • Hotkeys: The hotkey to open the townview opens the new townview now (due to a recent update of Grepolis)
  • Quests: The script now permanently saves if the quest arrow should be displayed or not (it is possible to change this in the script manager, too)
  • Alliance forum: The buttons to delete multiple posts are now displayed independently from any authorizations a player might have
  • Alliance forum: The buttons to delete multiple posts are now displayed only if it is possible to delete a post on a page
  • Farming villages ov.: Cities can be switched with the up/down arrow keys
  • Farming villages ov.: Overhaul of the design of the citylist
  • Farming villages ov.: Show/hide cities of an island with a click on one of the brown island headers
  • Farming villages ov.: Farmed islands get a symbolic representation
  • Farming villages ov.: After farming all cities of an island are getting hidden automatically (possible to disable in the scriptmanager and in window)
  • Donations: Thank you Kevin T. for your donation of 5 Euro and thank you Thomas R. for your 10 Euro!
uaewpejy74.jpg

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of GR (by adipas.ioannis)
  • Translations: Improvement of RU (by Jestex)
  • Hotkeys: The hotkeys can be deactivated in the script manager
  • City view: The city view is again displayed in a window (it is possible to deactivate this in the script manager)
  • Grepolismenu (Bugfix): The graphics for the town view button didn’t change under certain circumstances
  • Donations: Thank you Claines C. C. for your donation of 3 Euro
ahjvppxz40.jpg

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of FR (by ToolFire, aldo666)
  • Translations: Improvement of GR (by ioannis.ioannis)
  • Translations: Improvement of NL (by Siloperg47)
  • Translations: Improvement of HU (by Shia-ko)
  • Alliance forum (Bugfix): The width of the forum did change in combination with the GRC
  • Messages: Changes to the width of the recipient and subject box.
neue_nachricht22.jpg

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of FR (by jojopt)
  • Translations: Improvement of BR (by tesseus)
  • Toolbox: Multiple improvements to the code
  • Toolbox: Better performance during opening/closing
  • Toolbox: Long names are now supported and no longer break the menu
  • Toolbox: Adjusts automatically if the Grepolis Toolkit is installed (FR only)
  • Reports(Bugfix): The losses of ressources weren't shown if heroes were involved in the battle.
  • Reports: Reports can now be uploaded as a screenshot directly from within the game. There are different customizations possible to hide certain parts of a report
bqstllfe73.jpg

I hope I didn't forget any report types. If this is the case you probably don't see any or wrong settings for this report. You can send me the screenshot if you like and I changes things accordingly.

Regarding all Chrome users: You probably noticed that the page with the screenshot opens in a popup. Chrome does this per default and I can't do nothing about it except some cheap workarounds. You could however install an addon which opens popups per default as a new tab. You can find the link in the export window (bottom right button).

Regarding the use of Adf.ly Links:
You will only be redirected to an Adf.ly Link for the first report you export daily. After that you will get to the page with the screenshot directly. This is only temporarily until I raised enough money for an own server. After all I'm basically starting an own image hosting service which needs large amounts of storage and unlimited bandwith. The current host I use only allows 1250 uploads a day and bans us for the rest of the month if we reach that limit 5 times a month. I fear that we reach these limits quite soon.

DeletedUser

There seem to be some troubles with the image host I'm using. If they don't resolve their problems in the next couple of hours, I will replace all images in the script.

DeletedUser

Can't have this script without a security breach alert popping up on my screen and blocking grepo. This have to do with Tampermonkey?

DeletedUser

Due to a false alarm, the image hoster I'm using was flagged as a malicious website for a couple of hours. The problem should be resolved now.

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of GR (by genial)
  • Translations: Improvement of BR (by Stelvins)
  • Export function: The necessary library is now loaded as a @resource
  • Export function: A small black bottom bar with the copyright is addded to every image to avoid writing it into the screenshots
  • Export function (Bugfix): Some bonuses weren't converted properly when a report was exported to an image
  • Export function (Bugfix): Sometimes parts of an image weren't converted and a black space was shown instead
  • Command overview: The command overview can now be exported to an image
  • Simulator: The simulator can now be exported to an image (not fully functioning with Dio-Tools, no settings possible yet)
  • Donations: Thanks to all of you who get us one step closer to an own image hosting service!
    Christian P. - 5€
    Martin S. - 5€
    Ian O. - 10€
    Michael W. K. - 1$
Depending on how many movements there are at the same time, rendering and uploading a screenshot will take a while. In one of my tests a screenshot of 100 movements took me approximately 10 seconds. However this can vary extensively depending on your computer and used browser. If you're unsure that the screenshot function works for you, you can open the console in your browser (Strg+Shift+I) and see if there are any errors during the process.

DeletedUser

The script is definitely not compatible with Safari. I don't know how it behaves if you use it for example with Firefox on a OS operating system. Most of the features should work fine though.

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of ES
  • Export function: The settings part of the export window won't be loaded if there are no settings
  • Export function: Some minor cosmetic changes to the borders of the exported images
  • Wall: The wall can now be exported to an image
  • Agora: The defense and outside tabs of the agora can now be exported to an image
  • Donations: Thank you Ines L. for you donation of 10 € !

DeletedUser

Quack bud, you might want to reduce the size of the image produced by the screenshot.

its over the limit allowed on external forums

DeletedUser

Changes:
  • Translations: Improvement of ES (by Guerrero2013)
  • Translations: Improvement of IT (by Psy17)
  • Translations: Improvement of EN (by cedomaiori)
  • Translations: Improvement of NL (by Siloperg47)
  • Town Info (Bugfix): The buttons of the “no overload” extension were under certain circumstances added multiple times to a window
  • BB-Code: Town lists are now numbered (idea by M0e)
  • Reports (Bugfix): After the last Grepolis Update spell reports missed the used god
  • Export function: Error message changed (more info, removal of the donation link)
  • Code (other): Improvements of the code throughout the script
  • Donations: My thank you for supporting the project goes to:
    David M. – 10 €
    Thomas M. W. – 3 €

@Dimspace: Thanks for the info - I didn't know that and I will try to tweak the quality of the images to reduce the size