Purpose - READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM

DeletedUser

MzZW0JE.png

Dear players,

Grepolis United is all about connecting players to the game. We want to hear your ideas to help us improve your game play experience. This forum is designed to help facilitate this. A few things:

1. We would like this forum to be dedicated to the smaller improvements and features of the game. We all know that you want to see new units, buildings, and gods, but improvements such as these take a lot of time. We are creating these things, but for this forum, we want to be able to quickly react and implement new ideas that you have to make the game better and easier to play.

2. Each idea submitted will be reviewed to ensure that it fits the goals of this forum. Ideas like "Add Ares!" will be ignored. We will compile the ideas weekly (assuming there are enough of them) and put them to a forum vote to determine if this is something that should be considered.

3. Ideas that meet forum approval will be submitted to the dev team. They will compile ideas from across the many versions of Grepolis and find the best of the best. Those will be resubmitted for a public vote across the entire game.

Your threads should be created like this:

Title: The title should be short, precise and with enough information, so that it is clear, what should be implemented.

Author: The name of the player who had the idea on your forum.

Description: Please describe as detailed as possible the suggestion as well as the benefit of having it in the game.

Mockup: Images always speak more than words! Please try to attach mockups (screenshots) as often as you can.

So players, start submitting your ideas now. We want to hear from you.

Thank you for playing Grepolis.US!

DeletedUser

Adding a world chat interface

Dear Grepolis team,

I think adding a public/world chat interface along side with the alliance chat option will greatly benenfit this game. Reasons being, it will allow the player to interact more within the game community and discover more about the server than you would be able to otherwise. For instance you want to look for a new alliance in a new Ocean, you go on the public chat and start to ask around for who's recruiting. This simple add on will help

DeletedUser

Dear Grepolis team,

I think adding a public/world chat interface along side with the alliance chat option will greatly benenfit this game. Reasons being, it will allow the player to interact more within the game community and discover more about the server than you would be able to otherwise. For instance you want to look for a new alliance in a new Ocean, you go on the public chat and start to ask around for who's recruiting. This simple add on will help

Please re-read my above post and follow it so we can give your idea the opportunity it deserves. Do not post ideas here please.

DeletedUser2039

3. Ideas that meet forum approval will be submitted to the dev team. They will compile ideas from across the many versions of Grepolis and find the best of the best. Those will be resubmitted for a public vote across the entire game.
Is it possible to see dev comments possibly? Or at least their overall thoughts on each idea?

Currently, we have no idea what the devs think of each idea and they just sit around for longer periods of time. Just feedback on whether they find something useful or not besides seeing the idea popping up in the in-game vote thing.

DeletedUser

Is it possible to see dev comments possibly? Or at least their overall thoughts on each idea?

Currently, we have no idea what the devs think of each idea and they just sit around for longer periods of time. Just feedback on whether they find something useful or not besides seeing the idea popping up in the in-game vote thing.

No, as ideas are gathered from every single forum version it is just too time intensive to have them comment on every single one.

DeletedUser

Forum button in us.grepolis server

Author: dustballs1

Description: When the 'w' (forum) button is clicked on the us.grepolis.com server world games, the link should be to the forum.us.grepolis.com forum. Currently it goes to the en.grepolis.com forum

Mockup: http://http://forum.us.grepolis.com/

nuff said?

DeletedUser

The "W" button leads to the wiki, which is shared between the US and EN servers. They are both English language so there was no reason to recreate a separate one. Are you saying it does not lead to the wiki?

DeletedUser

Didn't have enough time to read the message box that popped up when I submitted my idea. How long will it take to post - if it gets posted of course. Thx!

DeletedUser

It will be reviewed and posted (assuming it gets posted) as soon as we have the chance to review them.

Kariella

Hoplite
Any chance if an idea is rejected we can get a quick forum email saying... hey thanks... but at present we cant use your ideas...

even if you hate an idea... there is a good chance the person who wrote it spent some time working it out and at least they deserve a reply saying thanks but sry...

DeletedUser5408

Erinyes profile pic needs to be changed...currently shows the redheads using a sword when the attributes are a ranged weapon...not a pressing matter but so much of this game is authentic.

DeletedUser15712

I was wondering if it would be possible to add an alarm test button to the settings. It seems that for some reason we are losing the ability to get alarms on our phones and it would be nice to test it without asking someone to send a fake attack at you. It would make going to sleep at night easier. Sorry I couldn't figure out how to create a new subject.
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser16307

I think a new warrior hero to help attacking troops should implemented. The hero would be purchased with gold and would be on all cities under the players control. Each time the hero is used in battle, the cost of the hero would go up. For example, the original initiation of the hero cost 100 gold, the second time to renew the hero for battle it would cost 200 gold, and the third time it would be 300 gold. This hero would be in addition of the hero purchased with hero coins.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a new warrior god to help attacking troops should implemented. The god would be purchased with gold and would be on all cities under the players control. Each time the god is used in battle, the cost of the god would go up. For example, the original initiation of the god cost 100 gold, the second time to renew the god for battle it would cost 200 gold, and the third time it would be 300 gold. This god would be in addition of the gods purchased with hero coins.
1) You're supposed to create a new thread

2) If you're referring to heroes, Deimos exists, as do multiple others.
If you referring to advisors, Captain, Priestess, and Commander all benefit attacking and defending troops.
If you're referring to an actual god like Zeus/Hades, what you're suggesting needs more detail.

DeletedUser16307

1) You're supposed to create a new thread

2) If you're referring to heroes, Deimos exists, as do multiple others.
If you referring to advisors, Captain, Priestess, and Commander all benefit attacking and defending troops.
If you're referring to an actual god like Zeus/Hades, what you're suggesting needs more detail.
I thought this was a new idea thread. I did not know every suggestion had to be open with each idea, sorry.