Psst...Hey Everyone

DeletedUser

LMAO! As long as you make sure they land before your CS does, I'll be happy! lol

DeletedUser7319

Isnt that what im suppose to do, geez i wanna keep my city protected so my cs will land...... Man maybe im not a noob!:eek:

DeletedUser7919

Butler, you gotta send archers (The ones with the pointy little sticks that go into those bow thingies) with the swords or your CS will fail. Don't forget to hit "SUPPORT" when you're sending your Light Ships. In the meantime, use Fire Ships to hold your own harbor so nobody can counter-attack you.

DeletedUser

Welcome guys to the world. Don't know you, but have heard a bunch about you. :)

DeletedUser7319

Butler, you gotta send archers (The ones with the pointy little sticks that go into those bow thingies) with the swords or your CS will fail. Don't forget to hit "SUPPORT" when you're sending your Light Ships. In the meantime, use Fire Ships to hold your own harbor so nobody can counter-attack you.

You are now promoted to founder!!!! Your soooo smart!!! :)

DeletedUser7919

I'm gonna hold you to that. If you don't promote me, I'm going to recall all of my slinger support from your cities.

DeletedUser7319

NOOOOOO!!!! I need them to fend off the crazy attacks, you already removed your harpies, now im basically defenseless!
:s

DeletedUser7919

Shhh, it's okay. I'll be sure to cast 'plague' on anybody who attacks you. :D

DeletedUser7319

Yessss!!!!! hahahaha, take that those that wish to do me harm..... your resources will be few and you will no longer be able to build your useless... i mean awesome walls!!!!

DeletedUser

Hey...Hey.... we are trying to learn here, anyone wanna pick us up as their academy, we need some leadership over here.

Dont make me send my bir nukes at you guys, or my ferocious swords!!!!>_<

Its ok The Republic of Texas is here to stand with the "Future noobs of america" lol jk

DeletedUser9014

Don't know about you guys but I'm planning out my Lightning Bolt offensive now.
Can't wait!!!! It's gonna be so awesome!!!!

Who's first????
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser7919

Oh, wow! You're pulling out the advanced moves there, SB. I thought we were all about EQs.

As for me, I already have 'support' on 'speed dial' for every time somebody beats me, I can put in a ticket to accuse them of cheating, botting, or my super duper secret move of reporting offensive city names when the first two moves don't work. Yeah, you all wanna watch out for that. I'm a NINJA with that move.

DeletedUser

Don't know about you guys but I'm planning out my Lightning Bolt offensive now.
Can't wait!!!! It's gonna be so awesome!!!!

Who's first????
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Better make it me, or Childress will never be able to capture my city.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

*COUGH* *hack* *wheeze*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Better make it me, or Childress will never be able to capture my city.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

*COUGH* *hack* *wheeze*

im taking your city? when was i doing that? i am going after a Al first. his city is mine.

DeletedUser10777

Meridian... Did you get that support number from childress? 8)

DeletedUser7919

Meridian... Did you get that support number from childress? 8)

You mean to say that Childress plays that poorly that he has to resort to support button pushing? :eek:

*Takes off Noob Mask*

Funny story, though. I've been playing this game almost two years now and it wasn't until recently that I learned where the support button was. *LOL* Somebody had to 'walk me through' it. Up until then I was confused how people reported other players and every time I'd ask, I'd get laughed at because I'm in such a warm and nurturing group. I didn't find out until later that THEY didn't know where the support button was either because they didn't do the 'report your opposition' move any more than I did.

*Resumes noob Persona*

But, now that I know it, beware all you mean bullies of Pella. I'm locked and loaded and ready to push that button!!! *evil laugh*

DeletedUser10777

Lets just say i might be leading the race for infraction points..... Cough... Cough.... Hint.... Hint....

Anyways how many can you get? Dont know what im worth yet i guess....