Psst...Hey Everyone

DeletedUser

Yep, I'm all talk. Why don't you attack me then? Or get your friends to? Or are they scared they'll give me the opportunity to grow? Must be too scared of an old man living in Florida to do anything... unless there are actually people who respect their elders in this society! In which case, I was completely wrong about them! From what was said here, I thought they were as bad at grepoing as the trash they were spewing.

thats where it turned

DeletedUser8562

Shhh, we're totally a new alliance...And noobs...Didn't you read our profile? ;)
just read it. all it does is back up my previous opinions

imo AD is the biggest noob on the server. all talk. everbody who ever played tau knows that :eek: (and even i do, and i never played there)

DeletedUser7919

just read it. all it does is back up my previous opinions

imo AD is the biggest noob on the server. all talk. everbody who ever played tau knows that :eek: (and even i do, and i never played there)

You know you love us. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know you love us. ;)

i know i do. build up fast so i can take your city ;). i need another place to store all this silver lol. i hope i get to see you on the battle field again for the...3rd time right? there was Byzantium and Ephesus. now Pella

DeletedUser10777

Hopefully she rims you childress.... The forums will be much better without your posts....lol....

DeletedUser

Hopefully she rims you childress.... The forums will be much better without your posts....lol....

Umm...being rimmed doesnt make you leave the forums. it makes you restart in the game, but not the forums. and even if i am rimmed, i would just restart and build again.

DeletedUser7919

i know i do.

As you should. ;)

build up fast so i can take your city ;). i need another place to store all this silver lol.

I'm not even going to dignify that with a witty response.

i hope i get to see you on the battle field again for the...3rd time right? there was Byzantium and Ephesus. now Pella

Two worlds we were in the same alliance (Athens and Byzantium). Our swords have never crossed, not even Epheseus. I'm not sure where 'seeing you on the battlefield again' comes into play here, unless you're referring to me supporting your cities or helping you land a siege on Byzantium.

DeletedUser

it was a joke lol, nut this could be the first if you get that far ;)

DeletedUser7319

Hey...Hey.... we are trying to learn here, anyone wanna pick us up as their academy, we need some leadership over here.

Dont make me send my bir nukes at you guys, or my ferocious swords!!!!>_<