PSA for the Butchers

DeletedUser

I love that you, who must need a crane to drag around that gargantuan overinflated ego and swollen head like one of those housebound guys on Jerry Springer continues to complain about how arrogant everyone else is. Oh irony. I'm not starving for BP sweetie. My people are marching all day every day thanks to your leadership up there. At least I can put you in your place without a wall of text and excuses. Suck it up, Smilo, you're exposed as a fraud and a big old bag of hot air. You're young, maybe someone will knock that chip off of your shoulder in time to make a man out of you before you become an abject failure. For now, you're boring me. Back to plotting your ultimate demise and rimming.

Have a nice day, little fella! *ruffles Smilo's hair*

DeletedUser4951

I love that you, who must need a crane to drag around that gargantuan overinflated ego and swollen head like one of those housebound guys on Jerry Springer continues to complain about how arrogant everyone else is. Oh irony. I'm not starving for BP sweetie. My people are marching all day every day thanks to your leadership up there. At least I can put you in your place without a wall of text and excuses. Suck it up, Smilo, you're exposed as a fraud and a big old bag of hot air. You're young, maybe someone will knock that chip off of your shoulder in time to make a man out of you before you become an abject failure. For now, you're boring me. Back to plotting your ultimate demise and rimming.

Have a nice day, little fella! *ruffles Smilo's hair*

Actually i'm not complaining about everyone. Here's a list of people I don't view as arrogant.

1. Everyone I've talked to thus far in TB
2. Most of LHC's leaders
3. A lot of TR players
4. Howesmr

Basically the entire world seems pretty chill save yourself and Boltz. Really you "put me in my place?" last I check I easily got around your 20 second gap in timing. Basically when you come into the scene for assisting conquests its disastrous. So far you have...

Sniped your mate's CS
Left huge gaps for Boltz' conquest TWICE both of which I successfully double sniped. It was so bad that your own leader admitted that he was done trying.
Supported a siege on your own player AND attacked the wrong towns which cost you a town. Not a huge loss i'll admit but an easily avoidable one if you were the least bit competent.

Oh lord you're putting me in my place for sure 4 slots and counting. Lets just get real here my MRAish friend. You've been arrogant since day one. I've cited reason after reason proving this and could continue to do so. Even some of your own allies have commented on it. As for being an abject failure...Not really sure what you're getting at high GPA in college, rather well loved both in RL and on EN, going places in life. Yeah i'm such a failure. :D

By all means keep trying its been hilarious so far.

DeletedUser

Smilo, you do realize that the definition of arrogance doesn't equal thinking you're a nimrod and disagreeing with you, right? I get along with all of those people on your list. In fact, I've had a lot more interaction with them than you have ever had, yet you are the only one with a problem. Who are they pacted with? It's not you my little friend. Your ego is your downfall. You're not a special snowflake. You are the same rotting, decomposing carbon that the rest of us are. No matter what your mommy told you, you're just not all that. The sooner you learn to deal with that, kiddo, the better off you'll be.

You stick to the MRA thing although we have less than half the members we could. You started a siege that set off a tripwire for an offline member and we sent support because we didn't know what was up. Are you completely stupid or just so desperate to be right that you can't figure out what anyone who has played for a month can read and infer? You're just not making any sense and you don't realize it, but people are laughing at you with this. The constant excuses for everything are just ridiculous. Have you ever admitted screwing up? I've done it. God knows. Wackey has bested me sniping. He timed it better and he beat me fair and square on that one, good on him! We've beat you, but that's always a fluke or it's unfair...waaaa waaaaa!

Those people you listed don't like you or trust you. If they did they'd be backing you up. Where are they? They are allied with us because we back them up and don't lie through our teeth to them and don't get bossy and in charge on them. Look at your position alone and unallied. We're voting you off of the island Smilo. You're the weakest link.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You must be really arrogant huh? I've already explained the losses congrats on that whooping 35% conquest ratio i'm sure it'll take you far against teams in live oceans. Bad diplomacy? Is this coming from the person who condescended me multiple times when I warned her about how BoC would run to TEE and not you? Or how about the person who put an implied threat in a message and then cried more than Cam Newton because we took it to heart? Wait wait wait. How about the time you broke 2 NAPs and a verbal promise to not fight SS as long as TEE exists. If anyone here has proven that they have no idea what they're talking about its you hun. I think you know i'm right because now you're just randomly rage attacking people lol. That or you're a full blown MRA who pacted everyone and their mother and is starving for BP because of it. Personally I think its both. :)

But what do I know? I'm pretty sure the MRA queen has a lot more knowledge of the game than I do. What with her 20 second timing gaps and over confidence about every situation. :D

Yeah you guys didn't handle our little jab very well.

Evidently I took it well because I am unaware what jab your talking about.

DeletedUser3109

I hate grepolis drama but this skyrocketed the forum activity.

DeletedUser4951

Evidently I took it well because I am unaware what jab your talking about.

Neither did half your alliance thanks for the support on our conquest attempt all of you. I'm sure that lmel appreciates knowing that if we land CSes in him that you'll come help...Just not him. :)

Morighan i'd read that but honestly I stopped at the personal insult. Seems that's all you can do is insult people its the same mindless dribble time in and time out you even bring handicapped people into the equation. I bring up TEE, you dodge and bring up a score board that it took four alliances to create kudos TR is good with the help of four alliances you sure showed me. But what about when that NAP ends again and you have to face a target that doesn't consist of largely inexperienced players, has an idea of what an effective op is, and can play as a team? Hmmm? I guess arrogant is the wrong word you're ignorant sorry my mistake. You're ignorant to your surroundings, you're ignorant to the effects of your own actions, your ignorant to everything because you act on pride. That's something that TEE feeds off of and sadly that won't bode well for you. And by sadly I mean I just ordered my TEE apparel from Ebay to cheer them on when they come to your home field. :)

Maybe instead of making jokes about handicapped people and acting like you're 14 you should go learn how to play better. Ya know considering that you definitely can't play competently or time attacks. Okay I take that back you timed that snipe attack on your own mate just finely. ;)

DeletedUser3109

Smilo you can't call anyone an MRA because at this point in the game the only major alliance that mass recruits is Bear Clan. TR has a better average and only 1 more player difference than you. This is not including the players that left and quit in your alliance. They even started later than you and more than half your Alliance. If their an MRA then every alliance in the world besides TEE and RC is an MRA. You even openly talk about leaving your members and going back to the en servers. I have tried 2+ worlds at a time leading an alliance it does not work. Morighan I agree with you but insulting Smilo only proves his point. I don't consider myself a good player or a even average player. I consider myself an active and experienced player. I like starting on the rim. You are probably going to insult me now.

DeletedUser

LOL - I like that, 'You're probably going to insult me now.' It's okay buddy, we don't bite, I promise.

MRA is a general term. And different people interpret it in different ways. In Smilodon view, he's talking about how disorganized they are, the complete and utter lack of micromanagement. Which is a quality that is often found in MRAs.

DeletedUser4951

Very much so. I brand anyone who isn't very effective as an MRA.

DeletedUser

Actually, MRA is not a general term, it's an abbreviation that stands for Massive Recruiting Alliance. There's 1 true one left on the server, GL/GLA now partially re-formed as Oro Novictus and, honestly, TEE has sort of become one. They were a premade, but they've absorbed tons of people that wanted to jump over before a shot was fired (the pooped pants brigade) and have formed an academy. Not a true MRA, because Howes is still screening candidates and isn't just spam inviting, but the closest we probably have at this point since there aren't people joining the server really anymore.

DeletedUser

Yes, we know that MRA stands for Mass Recruiting Alliance. But like I said, many people interpret it in different ways.
I have seen this conversation many times, and both parties both feel that their interpretation is the right one, which is what you are expressing right now, but it all comes down to how you look at it.
If you want, I could explain to you my radical interpretation of MRA, But I'd rather not have to argue any more. Need to catch up on my studies. ;)

DeletedUser

Good on ya! As a mom, I'd never suggest anyone should be on here vs. doing their schoolwork.