Proposal - Sigma The Closest Race ever !!

DeletedUser7629

Ok, all said and done, we are at WW era on this one and 3 of the alliances all have 2 WW's to level 9 !!

There is a veteran in the world, he has been in 11 (yes eleven) WW eras and races to the end. He said this is by far the closest race ever.

I propose some mods look into it please and if so, deem this world Sigma what it deserves.. Quite possibly the most closest race EVER.

Also, it had to be the most controversial world so far during battle times. Between Killer Rabbits and Doomsday/Apocalypse Confirmed the most crazy battles and things happened over this last year.

This world deserves some sort of monumental award - For real !

Its not just me, but several vets in this world agree, this world has been like no other ever. The battles and exploits of loopholes were just so intense it caused even the best most notarized players to up and leave cause they needed sleep and they had "RL" (lol - boo hoo right ??)

After that, those that stuck around, this WW era is the tightest and closest race Grepolis has ever seen. I believe it is because the 2 best alliances Grepolis has ever seen are battling.

DeletedUser6919

It's really has good race so far.

Normally WW bore me to tears but this one really does look like it'll be interesting.

@Infa - Hey stranger, how's things? How are you finding WW so far? Enjoying it or looking forward to the fighting start back up again?

DeletedUser7629

It's really has good race so far.

Normally WW bore me to tears but this one really does look like it'll be interesting.

@Infa - Hey stranger, how's things? How are you finding WW so far? Enjoying it or looking forward to the fighting start back up again?

I like it yes. When the fighting starts back up, it seems it will be a different balance ratio of fighting, which is even more interesting as it draws yet another approach of skill and strategy out of a player/team. Can't go balls out like before, need to be going as hard as you can while now protecting your precious built WW's.

This puts a strain on resources you can spend to rebuild, favor you can use, how much defense to hold sieges, etc..

I just want this world to win some award. Not the players, the world itself should go down in history.

Anyway, it is nice to hear from you again ! Glad all is ok.

DeletedUser6919

It's nice to talk to you too. I've had so much going on in RL for last few months, feels like it's been forever since we last spoke.

Yeah, it will be good to see the new tactics being used once all the wonders and built. It has been a crazy server and a lot of fun, Sigma has been great.

DeletedUser7629

Yep ! And you didn't speak too soon either.. We are here.. Stalemate amongst 3 alliances. lol

3, 2 and 2.

DeletedUser7615

Lol, try total deadlock. TBC is out of the running but we arent letting AC win as long as we can throw our weight in to prevent it.