Production Building Levels?

DeletedUser

All the guides I have read generally skirt around what levels to cap your production mines at.

I did a search as well, and most answers are ambiguous.

I understand halting at 20 whatever resource is limited on your island due to diminishing returns, however, what is a good place to cap your abundant mines at?o.o

Thank you in advance.

DeletedUser

Myrtle Beach, eh? Nice place. :)

Anyways, at first, before I get my second city, I tend to halt all resources at 20. But my final goal, for all cities, is to have the resource production maxed, though based on how I specialize the city I may mess around with the resource levels a bit, but they're always upper 30's.

DeletedUser

Myrtle Beach, eh? Nice place. :)

Anyways, at first, before I get my second city, I tend to halt all resources at 20. But my final goal, for all cities, is to have the resource production maxed, though based on how I specialize the city I may mess around with the resource levels a bit, but they're always upper 30's.

Thank you so much Zenima, do you stop at 20 for the weak resource on that island or do you keep building the mine anyway even though it is limited?

DeletedUser

Even though it is limited, I still max it out, as you still get more resources at 40 than at 20, and resource buildings don't cost enough to really offset anyone later in the game, although early game resources have better places to be.