Preworld Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser13502
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15403

Sigurd the battles and ops and actual taking over oceans is what I enjoy.

Once you get to the point of wonders ND it's basically just as everyone else said diplomacy and simming. Two things I hate most abkht this game... So ya win yiur crowns... If that's why u plY more power to u.

In cytherA your only relevNt cause you chat on externals. I'm relevant cause I kill shit.

DeletedUser15839

Old account that I won never got it. Anyways, I'm told this world is already open yet it's not showing up as able to go in?? Yet I have friends supposedly already in there gold trading?? WTH is going on?

DeletedUser15839

Old account that I won never got it. Anyways, I'm told this world is already open yet it's not showing up as able to go in?? Yet I have friends supposedly already in there gold trading?? WTH is going on?

Annndddddd he's on an EN world -_-

sigh

DeletedUser4951

Then you just got a second hand crown or something. But that's not really winning.

DeletedUser15602

Really thinking about it, I might be up for this. But I think I'd only play with a small and active group that knew what they were doing (no walls, app on, no excuses, no life stories) and were more interested in fighting than wonders or crowns.

Sign me up my dude, that's how I play every world.

Hell, I might even not ghost this time :)

DeletedUser4951

Sign me up my dude, that's how I play every world.

Hell, I might even not ghost this time :)

The word "might" is what's going to have to make me say no, bro. I don't want to clean ghost cities up. Plus I think we're filled and don't want to rock two branches.

DeletedUser14963

The Smilodon Fatalis said:
The word "might" is what's going to have to make me say no, bro. I don't want to clean ghost cities up. Plus I think we're filled and don't want to rock two branches.​
All right, that's cool, see you in the world. GLHF
"might". "could" 'sort of"= signs of uncertainty

DeletedUser15602

The Smilodon Fatalis said:
The word "might" is what's going to have to make me say no, bro. I don't want to clean ghost cities up. Plus I think we're filled and don't want to rock two branches.
All right, that's cool, see you in the world. GLHF
"might". "could" 'sort of"= signs of uncertainty
I don't write checks with my mouth that my actions can't cash. I'm well aware that I have a tendency to ghost early, so it definitely is a sign of uncertainty. I like Smilodon Fatalis so I didn't want to offer to be on his team without that risk being understood-- that would just be rude.

DeletedUser13666

Good Luck to everyone, and here is to a fun, and gratifying win! For US!!

smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.