Preworld Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser13502
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1094

35 cap is perfect...if you don't like it then it's most likel;y because your one of the hand holders who has sister alliances, cousin alliances, second cousin alliances, 3rd cousin twice removed alliances, and nonsense like that coalition stuff....

BoB will be there.

DeletedUser8870

this one does look interesting...but if there is an alliance forming, no hand holding, no drama, just straight up fight and mess everyone else i'm down, tired of no matter where you go all people wanna do is spoon each other in a corner and noone really wants to fight ....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15403

this one does look interesting...but if there is an alliance forming, no hand holding, no drama, just straight up fight and f-k everyone else i'm down, tired of no matter where you go all people wanna do is spoon each other in a corner and noone really wants to fight ....
Yo death let's make our own eff the world alliance.

DeletedUser15839

I'll never get why people join a world to not win it.. You know you can win by destroying everything right (if you have the right team)?

That's like signing up to be the first loser.. and every loser after that..

DeletedUser15567

I'll never get why people join a world to not win it.. You know you can win by destroying everything right (if you have the right team)?

Some people like to ruin the world for the rest of the world

DeletedUser15839

Some people like to ruin the world for the rest of the world

Yet they're (Mole,TSF, & Deth) in Cythera actually competing for the crown that they "hate" lol. Hypocrites. Funny how that works. Hey boys, just ghost now there too while you're at it so everyone else who understands that the point of any game is to win it can get some nice juicy cities and free BP :)

DeletedUser4951

Because WW involves a lot of drama, Diplomacy, and simming and people aren't always up for that. I mean think about it like this, if you lose to someone 400-11, but win wonders, is anyone going to really care that you "won"? I'm just confused why wanting to play one world differently from another makes us hypocritical?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8870

WW are the lamest feature in the game, until they are fixed why the funk would I care about them?? i play a game to have fun and that is what I do, I been there and did that in ww under previous name with 7 completions under my belt, the morale thing with ww is what sets me and gets at me the most, players restarting golding cities fast with high morale and everyone has horrid morale against them... lame....

and competing for a crown... just because i'm still in the world ...lmao...nah like i said i'm only here to have fun, crowns are an effing joke

DeletedUser15839

I'm not saying the End Game scenario is good. I agree with you TSF that doesn't make sense. IMO, it should be clamed by ocean dominance - who controls the most oceans at EG. While you could sim that, gives a lot more leeway to fighting for the oceans.

Deth: Again, I agree, WW is silly.

Both: Overall though, that's the EG. Idk I think in terms of if you start something you need to be in it to win it otherwise if you don't care to win, don't play at all. That's why I said what I did. Not saying you guys are right or wrong for it. Anyways..

And Tsf, you like drama so why not stay lol :p

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
I have my crown from my first world. US Marathon. I do not care for another one and totally dislike WW. I believe all worlds should be 1 year in length and the alliance with the most points at the end, is the winner. I believe this would encourage a more competitive environment from beginning to end. The only thing WW achieves is mass ghosting the closer we get to it. LOL

DeletedUser15839

I have my crown from my first world. US Marathon. I do not care for another one and totally dislike WW. I believe all worlds should be 1 year in length and the alliance with the most points at the end, is the winner. I believe this would encourage a more competitive environment from beginning to end. The only thing WW achieves is mass ghosting the closer we get to it. LOL

Throw in Most oceans controlled (#1 ally has 2x or more than #2 ocean ally) and #1 in ABP all at same time and you'd got me sold

DeletedUser4951

Personally I've already won on both servers. So I don't really need the 50 favor. So there's no point in me participating in a portion of the game that I don't enjoy.

DeletedUser15839

Personally I've already won on both servers. So I don't really need the 50 favor. So there's no point in me participating in a portion of the game that I don't enjoy.

50 favor hasn't been in effect for a long while now.. Just a crown now..

Status
Not open for further replies.