Preworld Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser13502
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15086

I love you, Medic. As always nice settings.

I also wanna make a premade, if you wanna join abord just send me a PM :)
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif

DeletedUser15602

Foundation = colonization correct?

Regardless, these settings are insanely good.

DeletedUser15403

I havent played cq in no exaggeration almost 4 years but I'm seriously digging these settings. Whos got a good pre-made for revolt pro that wants Some easy fun?

DeletedUser15839

Mole, I got one forming I'll mail you in Cythera

DeletedUser4951

Really thinking about it, I might be up for this. But I think I'd only play with a small and active group that knew what they were doing (no walls, app on, no excuses, no life stories) and were more interested in fighting than wonders or crowns.

DeletedUser1852

Settings are great - except one - why a dang to make 35 alliance cap?????!!!! its REALLY stupid like hell.. Has Anybody of developers really ever played what they create?? its HIGHLY inconvenient to manage forum having academies. And EVERY alliance will have academies with such a low alliance cap, its 100%. Why not to make big cap??? what is the problem for you??? why a dang always Innogames only tries to fork the game more and more.. with gold.. with inability to stop botters.. and now low cap... really??? just 35????? total idiotism, i will say.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3738

Settings are great - except one - why a dang to make 35 alliance cap?????!!!! its REALLY stupid like hell.. Has Anybody of developers really ever played what they create?? its HIGHLY inconvenient to manage forum having academies. And EVERY alliance will have academies with such a low alliance cap, its 100%. Why not to make big cap??? what is the problem for you??? why a dang always Innogames only tries to f..k the game more and more.. with gold.. with inability to stop botters.. and now low cap... really??? just 35????? total idiotism, i will say.
Cough*Mra* Cough. If we could have a strict 10 person ally cap I wouldn't be opposed lol.

DeletedUser15403

Really thinking about it, I might be up for this. But I think I'd only play with a small and active group that knew what they were doing (no walls, app on, no excuses, no life stories) and were more interested in fighting than wonders or crowns.
U known that's me all day.. Eff wonders

Status
Not open for further replies.