Pretty Please....

DeletedUser14129

The only people who should be posting are everyone expect gribbe
You are putting yourself above me saying that I don't belong on the forums when you have nothing to show for in this world. You can't talk smack if you can't back yourself up and no argument you have is valid when all you do is say Young Guns is trash and gribbe should stop talking. Check yourself

DeletedUser16173

You are putting yourself above me saying that I don't belong on the forums when you have nothing to show for in this world. You can't talk smack if you can't back yourself up and no argument you have is valid when all you do is say Young Guns is trash and gribbe should stop talking. Check yourself
And all you guys do is say IE is trash. All in doing is defending the pride of the my allaince.

DeletedUser16173

Oh let me see I'm way more active than you. Umm I'm in the top 100 for fighters I'm in the second best allaince in my opinion and I respond to my alarms unlike you it seems.