Pretty Please....

DeletedUser16173

It's not crying to state facts. We have 4 fronts. Trolls keep suggesting we should fight alliances nowhere near us as if we can just walk through entire oceans while every top alliance is working together. That is how the fronts came up in the first place lol

Also we were never #1. Lex was bigger when they were around. Now Pigs is clearly 1st based of cities and points but the other top alliances chose to work with them. Pigs have a fine strategy. Keep expanding to the rim while pacting with every alliance near their biggest threat, YG. Then let them do all the fighting as they keep moving further onto the rim. Then if we are gone they will be uncontested for months and get an easy win, as everyone looks in amazement at how they've been duped lol
You think IE would let that nope.

DeletedUser16173

Screenshot_20180902-102812.png

Not much of a difference their allow ahead by 1 million points but have more players then you guys. If you took out all the extra players to make the amount of players even you guys would be first.

DeletedUser4878

It's not crying to state facts. We have 4 fronts. Trolls keep suggesting we should fight alliances nowhere near us as if we can just walk through entire oceans while every top alliance is working together. That is how the fronts came up in the first place lol

Also we were never #1. Lex was bigger when they were around. Now Pigs is clearly 1st based of cities and points but the other top alliances chose to work with them. Pigs have a fine strategy. Keep expanding to the rim while pacting with every alliance near their biggest threat, YG. Then let them do all the fighting as they keep moving further onto the rim. Then if we are gone they will be uncontested for months and get an easy win, as everyone looks in amazement at how they've been duped lol

some people dont care about winning that play on any world. they just work to stop players they dont want to win.

DeletedUser1048

You think IE would let that nope.

IE is too far, you wouldn't reach them in time. YG is barely close enough to stop Pigs from doing their master plan.

View attachment 3010
Not much of a difference their allow ahead by 1 million points but have more players then you guys. If you took out all the extra players to make the amount of players even you guys would be first.

If things were even player wise Profi would be at the top. Point being things are never equal like that. They are the biggest alliance and getting help from other top alliances to take #2. But you're right in most worlds people go after the biggest alliance.

some people dont care about winning that play on any world. they just work to stop players they dont want to win.

That's true. But what do you do once that is done. Stay bored for months, quit, or join a new world? Doesn't seem very fulfilling.

DeletedUser16186

IE is too far, you wouldn't reach them in time. YG is barely close enough to stop Pigs from doing their master plan.

If things were even player wise Profi would be at the top. Point being things are never equal like that. They are the biggest alliance and getting help from other top alliances to take #2. But you're right in most worlds people go after the biggest alliance.

That's true. But what do you do once that is done. Stay bored for months, quit, or join a new world? Doesn't seem very fulfilling.
Whine, whine, whine, like I stated someone else. Talk smack and claim to be the best, expect to be put to the test. First there’s no competition for you now it’s “everyone’s ganging up on poor us” you guys should’ve kept your mouths closed

DeletedUser1048

Whine, whine, whine, like I stated someone else. Talk smack and claim to be the best, expect to be put to the test. First there’s no competition for you now it’s “everyone’s ganging up on poor us” you guys should’ve kept your mouths closed

I don't recall ever saying anything about being the best. I usually just say this world is dead :D

Also it's not a competitive practice to close off all fronts for the sole purpose of fighting just one alliance. That is a cartel lol

DeletedUser13890

Dang, didn't know the TOP alliance in the world was no competition... And we are not really complaining. As Cachet has explained in his last 4 posts, we are just stating some facts to rebuttal the trolls saying we should cross oceans to fight more alliances then we already are.

Final thing, IGN?

DeletedUser16186

Dang, didn't know the TOP alliance in the world was no competition... And we are not really complaining. As Cachet has explained in his last 4 posts, we are just stating some facts to rebuttal the trolls saying we should cross oceans to fight more alliances then we already are.

Final thing, IGN?
IGN...Deez nutz, like I said you guys, meaning YG personnel in the forum not just you personally smart one, said you were the best and specifically stated this was an “easy crown”...now if you guys didn’t consider yourselves the best alliance then why did you (your alliance) say this was an “easy crown”? Y’all can cry to the next world for all I care but don’t pump fake in the forum like you’re something you’re not.

DeletedUser1048

IGN...Deez nutz, like I said you guys, meaning YG personnel in the forum not just you personally smart one, said you were the best and specifically stated this was an “easy crown”...now if you guys didn’t consider yourselves the best alliance then why did you (your alliance) say this was an “easy crown”? Y’all can cry to the next world for all I care but don’t pump fake in the forum like you’re something you’re not.

So even better, one person said easy crown and according to you the rest of the alliance must automatically agree. In that case, since you want us to fight Profi...everyone in this world wants us to fight Profi so we don't fight them. Works perfectly, right? Man I love this groupthink theory.

I will say it's not an easy crown. The best alliance is not winning it. Pigs will definitely win, they just have to let the world do all the fighting as they move further and further away from everyone. But I've said that 3 times today alone. You're just a troll who has a lot to learn, including what trolling is. Check my post from years ago if you need help with trash talking or trolling.

DeletedUser11833

Funny to hear YG talk about winning, Tbom didn’t you just lose a city no too long ago. Most of the alliances you guys like to mention are still some distance away to take your cities but don’t worry I’m sure as soon as those TT’s start getting better it’ll get worse for you. It’s hilarious seeing you guys cry but yet you’ve been talking big trash for months. Don’t be the big mouth on the yard and get upset when people finally start popping you in the mouth.
Whats wrong with me losing a city? It is a war game after all, and I got some killer BP off of it.... Props to AH for being able to take a city when they have 16 cities on island
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser4878

Whats wrong with me losing a city? It is a war game after all, and I got some killer BP off of it.... Props to AH for being able to take a city when they have 16 cities on island

pick up the pace on your ABP. i started 2 weeks after you and i'm only 20k behind ya. stop simming

DeletedUser16186

What is IE gonna do to stop pigs? Yall are literally on the opposite rim from them
I don’t think many care if pigs win, they just don’t want you to because you guys talk too much.

DeletedUser16186

Well as much as you guys talk I wouldn’t think you’d be losing any

DeletedUser13890

I don’t think many care if pigs win, they just don’t want you to because you guys talk too much.
Lol, most of the players don't even use the forums, so how would they know. They all want to win, and they just look at big scary YG as the winning team right now. Ah well.

Also, I am gonna start guessing on your IGN now.... Three alliances to choose from.... I am gonna go The Horde, since a leader from IE is here and AH wouldn't make stupid jokes like before.... Magikarp maybe?

DeletedUser15733

Everyone can make excuses and point fingers. That’s not my point in all this. I just want to see Pacquia vs Mayweather before it’s not the same fight as when first promoted.

DeletedUser16173

Final thing, IGN?
Lol, most of the players don't even use the forums, so how would they know. They all want to win, and they just look at big scary YG as the winning team right now. Ah well.

Also, I am gonna start guessing on your IGN now.... Three alliances to choose from.... I am gonna go The Horde, since a leader from IE is here and AH wouldn't make stupid jokes like before.... Magikarp maybe?
If he was magikarp I would know he told us all his nicknames and that not one of them.

DeletedUser16173

And did you just call young guns scary
Now that's something to laugh about. They are scary.

DeletedUser16173

And why point out those allainces.