Prerequisites for Buildings and Research

DeletedUser

I have searched here and on WIKI for a simple table which shows what builds must be done before you build something new buildings, level up or research technologies. Is there a table which shows this? This is essential to playing the game efficiently and should be included in the basic instructions or on WIKI.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the lead. I did follow that mostly but sometimes I had to deviate and build a level on the farm before proceeding. Now I find that I need a truck load of silver to get to the market place and with my silver mine where it 'should' be and farming five cities the progress is still to slow. Of course at the same time I am building for my sixth city conquer. I've wound up with so many excess res of wood and rock that I am constantly building a city to lev 4. I'm half way there and I hope it will be worth the 19000+ res that it costs but have no guide to tell me one way or the other.
I've raided my neighbors but the yield is so small that it isn't worthwhile. I got a few hundred but also lost units. My net gain was insignificant. The only reason I can have for continuing to raid would be to stop their growth.
But I got off topic. It would be good to have a 1,2,3 guide.

DeletedUser

The market is usually one of the last normal buildings obtained, due to the sheer silver cost of the cave.
Btw, when leveling villages, each level increases resources gained every 5 minutes by the world speed. In Alpha/Beta this would be 2, in Gamma this would be 3, and in a speed 1 world, it would obviously be 1.

As for building/tech requirements, they can be found simply by moving your mouse over the building or tech in the senate or academy respectively. With one exception (barracks requires lvl 1 silver mine), all buildings require the buildings above them to be at least certain level to build and/or upgrade. Techs just require a certain academy level (every 3 levels leads to a new set) and an amount of research points (4 per academy level). Oh, and everything requires resources, though that should be obvious.

Troops and ships just require their techs and respective building, excluding horsemen (lvl 10 barracks), chariots (lvl 15 barracks), colony ship (lvl 20 harbor), and myth units (various temple lvls).

There is no level where you silver mine "should" be. It probably shouldn't be overly high sure, but there is no specific level, or even level gap where it should be. If you need more silver, level it up. Simple as that.