Premades going in?

DeletedUser3317

This world is struggling. There is nowhere to really expand. Most players are expanding to rock islands because there is nowhere else to go when it comes to expanding and most players are not able to take cities yet. open the world up or something. A lot of players have slots and are not using them.

DeletedUser11020

Weird. I haven't golded at all and have found plenty of cities to take

DeletedUser15819

This WORLD US 94 - Olous is dead already as far as i am concerned. I never should have started on a revolt world in the first place. I only did because I followed someone I cared for very much, now they are nowhere to be found for me.

The alliances fell apart people left and I am there still.

Real life tragedy struck for me. I signed a DNR order for a family member on 10/30. I do not believe they will come back to my children as they have severe brain damage.

I don't really enjoy the game nor anything else right now.

I feel guilt and shame yet at the same time I think of myself, my needs and wants. Selfish at the same time.

Just treading water enough to get by in-game and in the "real game" LIFE or HELL whichever I prefer to call it. Seems more like the second and I seem to be the cause of a long trail of endless pain and despair that I leave in my wake as I travel through life.

Maybe the next chapter will change or perhaps it will end in even more destruction. My destruction or self destruction would probably be the best solution for any others involved.

A very complicated place for one very complicated individual who analyzes complicated situations and devises millions of scenarios as an outcome. It is just a matter of making the proper choice or go with something besides just the mental aspect and move forwards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zakt0n

Newcomer
Mesembria is useless. Starting people 2.5 months late, sheesh the world is on large temples already. Alliances are full or won't take anyone. New oceans can't find more than 8 active people for a team. And any city that gets half big is taken by someone with 45 cities. Losing about one player per day and the rest of us realize this was a wasted month and regret coming back to try a second Grepo.

DeletedUser15819

Mesembria is useless. Starting people 2.5 months late, sheesh the world is on large temples already. Alliances are full or won't take anyone. New oceans can't find more than 8 active people for a team. And any city that gets half big is taken by someone with 45 cities. Losing about one player per day and the rest of us realize this was a wasted month and regret coming back to try a second Grepo.

By the way this is not the forum thread Mesembria, I think you posted in the wrong spot LMAO. This is for US 94 - Olous

I think I am still in an alliance on Mesembria. I asked to be internalized a long while ago and never was completely. I should login to see what my status is.